*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
So it's either they are all gone or everyone but Garrett is gone? What's crazy is that only in Jerryworld can Garrett remain being a possibility. This should all be over already, the longer it takes the more i believe Garrett remains.
I can’t give this a like, I hate the thought of it, but sadly I agree.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
It is always the boys dragging out things, while heads are rolling every where else, except where it should be the most.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
The fact this is taking so long is a terrible sign! I cannot be a Cowboys fan with Garrett still the coach and I have been a fan since 1971.
I would lose complete interest in the 'boys and NFL in general. I'm more of a Cowboys fan than an NFL fan, so I'd just stop watching. I'm not wasting any more of my time with a Garrett lead team. I know where that story ends every time.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I would lose complete interest in the 'boys and NFL in general. I'm more of a Cowboys fan than an NFL fan, so I'd just stop watching. I'm not wasting any more of my time with a Garrett lead team. I know where that story ends every time.
We all do, except Jerry, and he holds our future fandom in his shaky clueless hands. This stinks!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I have barely watched any NFL game this year other than the Cowboys and I haven't even watched them since before Thanksgiving other than having the voice of the TV on. I have other things going on and it will be easy to tune Garrett's Cowboys out if he's back.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I have barely watched any NFL game this year other than the Cowboys and I haven't even watched them since before Thanksgiving other than having the voice of the TV on. I have other things going on and it will be easy to tune Garrett's Cowboys out if he's back.
I wish it was that easy. It will be difficult, but I will stop watching the Cowboys. I stopped watching baseball years ago. They kept striking and I just stopped!!!!!! Can, and will do it again.