*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I wish it was that easy. It will be difficult, but I will stop watching the Cowboys. I stopped watching baseball years ago. They kept striking and I just stopped!!!!!! Can, and will do it again.
I haven't watched baseball since the 1980's. Used to be an Astros fan. I just stopped. The only other team I follow is the Maryland Terps and they're just as bad as the Cowboys. The football team is worse. Been a Cowboy fan since 1975. They used to be a big part of my life. It would hurt to stop following them. Maybe I'd stop only as long as Garrett is here or maybe I'll go cold turkey. I know one thing this organization is not the Cowboys I grew up with.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
All we need now is Walter Cronkite on hand. "The flash from Dallas...apparently official...Coach Garrett..."
No jokes, please!! It has been 10 long years of this clown show. And it is a CLOWN SHOW with Garrett!!!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Anyone find it interesting that Meyer's name isnt coming up in some of the coaching news and rumors around the NFL today. Particularly in Washington and Cleveland
Mildly, I’m more concerned about Garrett not being fired yet. Nothing else matters about this team until Garrett is gone!!

Some fans do not understand. We will not win a Superbowl with Garrett as our HC. That is 99.9999999999999999% fact!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Mildly, I’m more concerned about Garrett not being fired yet. Nothing else matters about this team until Garrett is gone!!

Some fans do not understand. We will not win a Superbowl with Garrett as our HC. That is 99.9999999999999999% fact!
The sad thing is Garrett hasn't improved as HC since he's been hired.