*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

phildadon86

Reaction score
I really hope that’s a damn joke. Screw the damn exit interviews. Let them FaceTime Garrett if they’re going to miss him so much.
LOL You guys fall for it hook line and sinker everytime. Its hilarious. You really think that some of the top paid guys on the the team. And team captains havent done their exit interviews? Lol. Come on guys. Use your heads

SDCowboy

Reaction score
LOL You guys fall for it hook line and sinker everytime. Its hilarious. You really think that some of the top paid guys on the the team. And team captains havent done their exit interviews? Lol. Come on guys. Use your heads
I really don't know what to believe when it comes to this **** show team anymore. Logic apparently means nothing.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I really don't know what to believe when it comes to this **** show team anymore. Logic apparently means nothing.
Its not logic to know that guys like Dak, Zeke, and Sean Freaking Lee have had their exit interviews. Its common sense.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Any HC who isn't in it just for the money probably won't coach the Dallas Cowboys because of Jerry. I think BP knew it wasn't going to work out and needed some extra loot before retiring so he took the job. If a HC is coaching to win, well there would be no reason for that coach to come to Dallas. Urban was right when he said that coaching the Cowboys is one of the best jobs, but i'm thinking he meant that the logo/history of it all is whats best. With Jerry running the show, the Cowboys is not a great HCing job, unless that HC could pull off a miracle of some sort and last i checked that doesn't happen very often. Bottom line, there's a 99% chance we're all going to get the shaft again and again. Enjoy it or throw it away, each one of us has to make that decision for ourselves. I think at this point it really doesn't matter who the next HC is, and there really is no need to be interested in what direction it ends up going in.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
It would be nice to have some idea of what direction this team is headed in. The uncertainty is the worst part

Valkyr

Reaction score
The "Jason Garrett Watch Thread" we'll end up being that Jason bought a new watch.

One of those Casio watches with the calculator.

khiladi

Reaction score
Florio is wrong. The last time he was a "free agent" coach he had one year of QB coach with Miami. He quickly got a job here as OC. Before becoming our head coach he interviewed for the head coaching job in Baltimore and Atlanta. Supposedly Baltimore offered him the job but he turned them down to stay here.

I don't know how excited teams would be to hire him now but at one time he was a hot commodity for head coaching jobs.

Florio is talking about NOW, not after his first year s OC.

and that situation had nothing to do with bring a FA. It was not a lateral move and Jason used the Ravens offer to get more money from Jerry to stay. And the Ravens are laughing because they ended up with Harbaugh and their players use to openly make fun of Garrett’s play calling.

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
Garrett has embarrassed this franchise and us fans for so long why doesn't he just resign. I don't know how he can even show his face in Dallas anymore.