*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
You are the one that I see on a lot of threads who has the strange propensity of flapping your lips without saying a whole lot. You didn't even make a response to the posters question, just rambled on like a savant... What exactly are you babbling about and what point are you trying to make in ANY of your posts??

Go back and learn how to read and maybe someday you'll understand.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Garrett has embarrassed this franchise and us fans for so long why doesn't he just resign. I don't know how he can even show his face in Dallas anymore.
Because Garrett has a masterful, almost brilliant way of articulating to his bosses that he is not the problem. He doesn't think he's the problem. He thinks he does things the "right way."

Terrell Owens, Wade, Callahan, Dez, Linehan...the list of scapegoats grows every year.

stiletto

Reaction score
Go back and learn how to read and maybe someday you'll understand.

Sorry pal, I generally don't waste time on doofuses.. I've seen nothing you've posted that warrants much interest in replies, your reply to me is the first I've even noticed of yours and you have over 2800 posts LOL!... pretty obvious no one else does either but continue to throw back silly "sticks and stones" crybaby replies. We'll let you know when you can sit at the adult table....Perhaps try to actually be engaging instead of a snarky obnoxious tool that pretends to be smarter than everyone else because you certainly are NOT...You are just another guy on a Fan forum like the rest of us...

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Because Garrett has a masterful, almost brilliant way of articulating to his bosses that he is not the problem. He doesn't think he's the problem. He thinks he does things the "right way."

Terrell Owens, Wade, Callahan, Dez, Linehan...the list of scapegoats grows every year.
Quite a list have been thrown under the bus, lol

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Sorry pal, I generally don't waste time on doofuses.. I've seen nothing you've posted that warrants much interest in replies, your reply to me is the first I've even noticed of yours and you have over 2800 posts LOL!... pretty obvious no one else does either but continue to throw back silly "sticks and stones" crybaby replies. We'll let you know when you can sit at the adult table....Perhaps try to actually be engaging instead of a snarky obnoxious tool that pretends to be smarter than everyone else because you certainly are NOT...You are just another guy on a Fan forum like the rest of us...

Oh gee I'm crushed.