*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
good thing is Fisher thinks he’s gone. and cowboys probably have new HC in their pocket already. he mentioned Meyer, Riley or Rhule. that’s why JJ is taking his sweet time saying bye to JG.
Which is exactly what I’ve been saying since Sunday.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
See, I don't even think he's a good businessman. He just found enough oil to hire people to conduct his business for him. Anyone could have done that. The man has brainworms.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Cowboy fans man. Sooooooooooooooooooooo DUMB!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

johneric8

Reaction score
Jerry can't sell Garrett coming back to either the players or the fans. He is a lame duck coach whom after the ram's game, shouldn't of come back in the first place.
During his prove it year, he failed miserably, Jerry knows at this point the snake oil he typically likes to try and sell is expired. Jerry is slow walking the whole process
because he is embarrassed that his coach with training wheels went flat and crashed and burned. He wanted to be able to give us the middle finger and say "look at me
I was right all along".. Now he can't do that and each day gets tougher and tougher..

Valkyr

Reaction score

aff14ab443e1cc891fbf9221328fef085d5fea7f60fab2d0e716359315ba40fc.gif

DarthVander

Reaction score
Is it necessary for him to conduct exit interviews if he is no longer the head coach? Maybe that could be the reason there are no exit interviews being done?