*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Forget Jerry, why would Garrett want to come back to this mess? Him or any other coach can not have success with the way Jerry does things. I would have more self respect than to put up with this .
He has no self respect at all. His milked this for a decade scapegoating literally everyone along the way. He’s a smart dude, he knows he can’t coach and this is his only gig.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
What is interesting to me is the conversation that is happening with Jerry and Stephen alone.

That’s what I want to know about.

Are they in agreement or at odds?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
The good news about all of this is that it's going to end soon.

I know this because Jethro and his son Clem can't stay away from the microphones for longer than a few days.

Big_D

Reaction score
Not just fired as a coach but completely gone from the organization??? It's a glorious day!!! Time to go streaking!

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Forget Jerry, why would Garrett want to come back to this mess? Him or any other coach can not have success with the way Jerry does things. I would have more self respect than to put up with this .
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fine go be a fair weather fan for some other team. You sound just like the so called fans that say they are done until Jones is gone. I'm a Cowboys fan which mean that I'm a fan regardless of whether or not I dislike a coach or player or owner. My loyalty to the Cowboys will never be questioned.
Damn straight.