The OMG Philly Won, It's Over Thread **merged**

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Buncha wussies around here...

I read that in Jesse Ventura's voice when he's trying to get everyone to chew on his tobacco in the helicopter in Predator.

hqdefault.jpg

tyke1doe

Reaction score
On the upside, if the Cowboys go on to win the division and maintain a game edge over Detroit, they will likely avoid having to play Carolina or New Orleans in the Wildcard round.

Cam and Brees are better quarterbacks than Copernicus, in my opinion.

Copernicus. LOL!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
We need to beat the bears tomorrow. Its a must win. We will play the packers with rodgers playing.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Ok fellas, we have to assume the Eagles are not going to lose before our week 17 game.

So, we have to win 2 of our next 3 games in order for week 17 to be an elimination game. We got the Bears on the road, the Packers with Rogers back most likely, and the Skins on the road. Yea, the Skins layed down like a $2 hooker today, but dont expect that when we come rolling into town. They are going to treat that game like a freaking playoff game.

This is what happens when you piss away games early in the season that you should have won. We have to win 2 of these 3 games or week 17 will not even matter since Philly will already have won the division by then.

Lmao @ the hooker analogy!

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't lose prior to week 17 game vs Philly. I expect Washington to come all out, but they will fall short. That team is in disarray.

Wizarus

Reaction score
No such thing as an automatic loss.

And if you earn a playoff spot you belong there.

Exactly. We need to beat teams like this to make the playoffs. If we can't, then not only do we not get there, we have no business being there.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Lmao @ the hooker analogy!

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't lose prior to week 17 game vs Philly. I expect Washington to come all out, but they will fall short. That team is in disarray.

The skins game is the only one I consider a lock for us to win

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
***EDIT*** Was supposed to say Philly and my phone auto corrected it. Ugh.

I think they will take the division. I just don't trust our team over the final 4 games. Philly was in a perfect position to lose but found a way to win and keep the heat on Dallas. I hope I wrong but I just don't trust our team.

Flame away

Why should any Cowboys fan feel we have a shot when the month of December usually spells doom?

Romo has to prove all of us wrong

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Please, get a clue.......

I can do without your homophobic comments and personal attacks.
Im going to go ahead and put you on ignore to avoid other childish remarks.
Come on youre better than that. Good luck.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
You don't know that. Rodgers hasn't healed enough to be cleared.

It's 50/50 at best.

He will be playing..........Book It. Rodgers was waiting for 2 things to happen

1. The Packers to win
2. The Lions to lose

expect an announcement that he is playing next sunday

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
He will be playing..........Book It. Rodgers was waiting for 2 things to happen

1. The Packers to win
2. The Lions to lose

expect an announcement that he is playing next sunday

Nothing to do with Rodgers and everything to do with the team doctors. I wouldn't be surprised either way.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Nothing to do with Rodgers and everything to do with the team doctors. I wouldn't be surprised either way.

It could work to the Cowboys favor anyway. A rusty Rodgers may be as good as Flynn right now. Who knows, but Dallas cannot concern itself with things it cannot control. They must simply WIN!

blackbull

Reaction score
Lol some of you are more jaded than me. Ill wait until we flop before I cry. It's looking like the same ending though.

black label

Reaction score
Because we will then trail the eagles by a game and then Aaron Rodgers will make the announcement that he is playing against us and then we will lose again to fall to 7-7 while the eagles win again at home over the Bears to move to 9-5. Then with 2 games left we would need to win out and the eagles would need to lose to the Vikings and us to finish the season at 9-7 which will not happen.

It's clear now that the only way we win this division is to win out because the eagles are not losing to the bears or vikings. I knew the Lions would find a way to lose this game.

So it's simple folks, we beat the bears, packers, and eagles, we win the division,

The end

0adMwkh.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
***EDIT*** Was supposed to say Philly and my phone auto corrected it. Ugh.

I think they will take the division. I just don't trust our team over the final 4 games. Philly was in a perfect position to lose but found a way to win and keep the heat on Dallas. I hope I wrong but I just don't trust our team.

Flame away

Hoping for a continued injury of an opponents best player is a loser's mentality. The Cowboys control their own destiny.

blackbull

Reaction score
Whoa. Not saying conspiracy stuff at all. The officials are just bad and throwing flags too quickly in spots where they used to hold back.

All it tells me is to win you have to have the ball on offense because they call every little thing on the defense.

Well I guess you know that is except in the case of us at Detroit where they called holding on us where you never see it and picked up a huge interference flag on Detroit when they never do.

I am scared for tomorrow night I know that. Mike Dinka night in Chicago on a Monday night on espn.

We better have a huge lead late in the fourth or they will call everything on us.

I usually never mention refs but this year has been bad bad bad.

slomoxn

Reaction score
So... you didnt make the list I was asking about?

Landry was running absolute garbage out there in his final days. Coming into today we are in first place.

Well... when you are right you are right, there are none. Now tell me how many GM's have kept their job for 17 years with the record our GM has? Ooooohhh wait, Robert Craft...