The PJG!

nobody

Reaction score
My phone doesn't have a translator. (That's why there are several people on this site to whom I don't respond.)

It loosely translates to "Hello, everyone"

I could have went off on some tangent and thus tried to postjack the postjacker guild's thread, but then it would have been too on the nose and decided to postjack by staying on topic in a bit of double-reverse psychology. I'm not sure it worked, or did it, perhaps both. I would have come of up something more clever, but my thoughts were absorbed with daydreaming about Kate Beckinsale because of the draft thread in the off-topic zone.

ESisback

Reaction score

I could have went off on some tangent and thus tried to postjack the postjacker guild's thread, but then it would have been too on the nose and decided to postjack by staying on topic in a bit of double-reverse psychology. I'm not sure it worked, or did it, perhaps both. I would have come of up something more clever, but my thoughts were absorbed with daydreaming about Kate Beckinsale because of the draft thread in the off-topic zone.
Nonsensical rambling! Textbook Postjackery! Drinks all around! You sound like CC!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If we aware you are off topic, you have already failed. It's not about the posts, it's the readers!

kskboys

Reaction score

You are becoming my favorite posters. Taata's, and now loose...........And then Kate? Daydreams about night things, as Ronnie says!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Well, if you're gonna be distracted by something, Kate Beckinsale is always worth it!