The PJG!

nobody

Reaction score
I had a dream about a group of friends going through various Stargates to different worlds just to have squirt gun fights on them after drinking shots of rum. The desert world sucked because sand got in the tip of my gun and made it not fire. Then aliens approached in ships and landed while we hid then we tried to take over their ships with squirt guns in an act of drunken piracy. It didn't go well for me since my squirt gun was jammed with sand. We escaped back to Earth but ended up in Florida waiting on Amanda Tapping to show up for a talent show and Woody Harrelson showed up with flowers for her, but she never showed. I then woke up.

ESisback

Reaction score
I had a dream about a group of friends going through various Stargates to different worlds just to have squirt gun fights on them after drinking shots of rum. The desert world sucked because sand got in the tip of my gun and made it not fire. Then aliens approached in ships and landed while we hid then we tried to take over their ships with squirt guns in an act of drunken piracy. It didn't go well for me since my squirt gun was jammed with sand. We escaped back to Earth but ended up in Florida waiting on Amanda Tapping to show up for a talent show and Woody Harrelson showed up with flowers for her, but she never showed. I then woke up.
Still waiting for the dream to come true!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And they say Hollywood is running out of fresh ideas!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Make your own jerky at a fraction of the price and control the ingredients like MSG and sugar.

I get flank steak at Costco for making jerky and use a Snackmaster Dehydrator. Works like a freaking charm and I control the cut and thickness of the jerky and prefer it over any store bought I've ever had.

Combine soy sauce, Lea & Perrin, Crystal Hot Sauce, Hot Honey, coarse ground black pepper and crushed red pepper and marinate that overnight, drain and sprinkle with Maldon Sea Salt Flakes and dehydrate and voila, half priced and twice as good as store bought jerky. I had to invest in some Gum Picks because I was getting a bad case of meat teeth.

I am experimenting with some other recipes but did some in my homemade vinegar based BBQ sauce and that was lip smackin'. Next up, several vinegars, cabernet and balsamic, and Jacobsen Black Garlic Salt.

Then you can make the Mrs. some stove top pot pourris for the holidays. Making meat snacks for you and a scented house for her. You can thank me now because she'll thank you later.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Make your own jerky at a fraction of the price and control the ingredients like MSG and sugar.

I get flank steak at Costco for making jerky and use a Snackmaster Dehydrator. Works like a freaking charm and I control the cut and thickness of the jerky and prefer it over any store bought I've ever had.

Combine soy sauce, Lea & Perrin, Crystal Hot Sauce, Hot Honey, coarse ground black pepper and crushed red pepper and marinate that overnight, drain and sprinkle with Maldon Sea Salt Flakes and dehydrate and voila, half priced and twice as good as store bought jerky. I had to invest in some Gum Picks because I was getting a bad case of meat teeth.

I am experimenting with some other recipes but did some in my homemade vinegar based BBQ sauce and that was lip smackin'. Next up, several vinegars, cabernet and balsamic, and Jacobsen Black Garlic Salt.

Then you can make the Mrs. some stove top pot pourris for the holidays. Making meat snacks for you and a scented house for her. You can thank me now because she'll thank you later.
I make jerky in a very similar way but I smoke the meat and then use a dehydrator

ESisback

Reaction score

Once again, a lifesaver! “Meat Teeth” made me spit coffee.