The power struggle is becoming real

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Wades biggest black mark IMO was he was only HC with a losing record with Romo starting . 1-5.

Throw the ball 50 times a game and that's gonna happen to you. That team was not built for that style of Offense but that's what we got with Garrett at the time. Remember, it was widely reported that Phillips had control of the Defense but Garrett ran the Offense.

I'll never believe that all of a sudden, Garrett just miraculously went from a pass happy Offense to more balance, which is what anybody could see was the issue, without knowing what it did to change results.

I think he knew what he was doing but that's just my own opinion.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Jason Garrett is feeling the Kellen Moore heat. There is something very odd about the offense the last few weeks....as if Garrett is purposely trying to take back control. Many people have already noticed the change...from the start of the season. Comments?

Fake news!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Jason Garrett is feeling the Kellen Moore heat. There is something very odd about the offense the last few weeks....as if Garrett is purposely trying to take back control. Many people have already noticed the change...from the start of the season. Comments?
The only heat that Garrett is feeling is that Moore isn't living to the expectations that Garrett thought would serve as his employment retention.
Red Ball may be Grey Ball by the time this season is over.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Throw the ball 50 times a game and that's gonna happen to you. That team was not built for that style of Offense but that's what we got with Garrett at the time. Remember, it was widely reported that Phillips had control of the Defense but Garrett ran the Offense.

I'll never believe that all of a sudden, Garrett just miraculously went from a pass happy Offense to more balance, which is what anybody could see was the issue, without knowing what it did to change results.

Oh right. Another Sabotaging theory for Garrett since he was already “ the future of the Dallas Cowboys”. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The only heat that Garrett is feeling is that Moore isn't living to the expectations that Garrett thought would serve as his employment retention.
Red Ball may be Grey Ball by the time this season is over.
Moore was living up to expectations until the injury plagued set in. Not sure why more critics aren’t taking the loss of 4 starters into account ?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Oh right. Another Sabotaging theory for Garrett since he was already “ the future of the Dallas Cowboys”. Lol

Do you need another? As far as I am concerned, this is the same "Sabotage Theory" I believed in the beginning. You can choose to believe or not, doesn't matter to me. You don't go from passing every down and losing to all of a sudden figuring out that a 50/50 solution is a better way to go, in the space of a weeks time, during the season. He may have been the future but that doesn't mean you have to screw Phillips and then act like it's because of his incompetence. You can just be stand up about it and say that the organization is moving on because we've decided to move forward with a no experience resume. You don't have to create all the BS and pretend it's because Phillips sucks. I mean, the guy has a profession and he does need to work after the Cowboys job as well.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Moore was living up to expectations until the injury plagued set in. Not sure why more critics aren’t taking the loss of 4 starters into account ?

Because it doesn't account for the completely different game planning. That's primarily why, IMO.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score

I agree it is suspicious, though it can't be proven, I think you're right.

In the end, Wade got his ring as a DC. Ginger has an old one as Troy's bench warmer and clipboard holder.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I agree it is suspicious, though it can't be proven, I think you're right.

In the end, Wade got his ring as a DC. Ginger has an old one as Troy's bench warmer and clipboard holder.

Yeah, it's good that Wade found some success after the fact. I mean, it's the profession, I get it, but it's always better to just be honest and upfront in situations like that IMO. Coaches know what's up, just be straight about things.

JMO

CPanther95

Reaction score
I think people are just putting anything positive on Moore and negative on Garrett to accelerate Garrett getting canned.

There's nothing to suggest Moore has anything more to offer than what you'd expect from a young kid with absolutely no experience.

The reality is the coaching staff sucks, as has every staff Garrett has assembled, or that was assembled for him .

Dre11

Reaction score
I have Dre, and you don't think maybe those people you mention have reasons to hide the real truth??? Come on man, your not that gullible

What are they hiding it from, you don't think that it's just the way it is ? Why do you think everything is a lie or a cover-up, do you go through life thinking that way.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
What are they hiding it from, you don't think that it's just the way it is ? Why do you think everything is a lie or a cover-up, do you go through life thinking that way.
Naw, I'm just not simple minded enough to believe all things at face value, as some are it would seem.....

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Like a few others here, you are trying too hard.

Kellen Moore is completely unproven. He may be good, even really good eventually, but ridiculous to think he's ready now. Slow your roll.

Dre11

Reaction score
Naw, I'm just not simple minded enough to believe all things at face value, as some are it would seem.....

Lol...sounds like you just like drama. Well you know what Witten said it too.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Injuries can never be an excuse, but adjustments can always be an answer.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I don't think it has anything to do with the Playbook. The whole country could have it. Smash Mouth football here it comes stop it. We were able to still force it down people's throats I believe the offensive line is quitting. Why on who I don't know yet
Interesting thought! You might be on to something. Maybe the backups have a resentment for the high paid guys that cant stay healthy.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I actually think there is no hierarchy in Dallas. And without that there is no accountability.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Lol...sounds like you just like drama. Well you know what Witten said it too.
Not just Witten, ROMO made a reference to it also....and I quote, This offense has Jason Garret written all over it...