The problem is simple

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I dont see how a coaching change helps with Jerry wanting a yes man at the position.

It's pointless with Jerry still at the controls.

Excuse my language, but we are ****ed until further notice.

We are entrapped and drawn dead simple as that.

We are Ticked?

AyeAtey

Reaction score
The OL; 2 starters are out and the subs aren't doing it. I think the offense makes the team go. But with the injuries on the line, good luck.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The OL; 2 starters are out and the subs aren't doing it. I think the offense makes the team go. But with the injuries on the line, good luck.
Every team has injuries. Not every team has an excuse making GM. Look at the saints. They lost their HOF QB and have won 4 straight.

Last edited:

Carter

Reaction score
Their lack of interest in guys like Antonio Brown since the failed Greg Hardy experience shows they’re now factoring team chemistry into the equation.

My major issue with how they build the team is believing you don’t need a dominant 1T and can find them at Walmart.

In Terms of Size and Weight you find a lot of them at Walmart lol

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I watched the game today with my 19 year old nephew who was decked out in his Cowboys jersey. After the game he asked me, “Do you remember when the Cowboys played in a super bowl?” I smiled and said, “Yes I do. The last time they played in a super bowl I more hair and it was dark. And it was over four years before you were born.”

Our last SB, I was still in my 30s, though barely. My hair didn't have gray streaks and it was thicker. I wasn't diabetic and brother, I ate like it. It was a fun time being a Cowboy fan.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Their lack of interest in guys like Antonio Brown since the failed Greg Hardy experience shows they’re now factoring team chemistry into the equation.

My major issue with how they build the team is believing you don’t need a dominant 1T and can find them at Walmart.
Don’t you also think you need a great HC?

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
My fellow fans....yeah we all know...
  • The coaching should be better
  • Execution on both sides of the ball should be better
  • The kicker shoulda made that chip shot
  • The refs suck
  • Yada, yada......
The reason this team is where it is and has been this way for nearly a quarter century is simple: Jerry Jones is THE PROBLEM.
  • You can blame our mediocre, robotic, uncreative head coach....or the guy who hired him and continues the charade that this coach can win something of significance.
  • You can blame the highly paid OL, or LB or DE or RB...or the guy who signed them.
  • You can blame the flag happy refs that have become the centerpiece of the game...or the guy who is the main architect of the NFL as it is today.
There’s plenty of blame to go around. But the guy who purchased the GM position for $147 million “til death do us part” is the primary reason for our frustration my friends.

If you want to get mad, at least direct your anger where it is most deserved.
You are 100% correct sir. For the past 25 years this bumbling moron of a gm/owner has made horrible decisions. All the other problems with this team come directly from his bad choices.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We all know this but there is absolutely nothing that can be done to change it. One day, Spaulding will be in charge.

What can be changed is the coaching philosophy, culture and temperament which should have happened a few years ago.
Hahaha! Spaulding...that's great!

timb2

Reaction score
We need a real coach. Jason Garrett is a figure head but not a real coach. He is Stephen's pick .They can think things will change but for 10 years Garrett doesn't even have 100 wins. He has a total of 80 wins and 62 losses. That is not great. We have not had a real coach in here since Parcells...... The team is comfortable just being mediocre. They constantly play down to the level of competition.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
It's Monday, I still can't believe that Garrett still has a job.

Jerry Jones is a complete fool And, IS the biggest problem with the Cowboys.

rags747

Reaction score
My fellow fans....yeah we all know...
  • The coaching should be better
  • Execution on both sides of the ball should be better
  • The kicker shoulda made that chip shot
  • The refs suck
  • Yada, yada......
The reason this team is where it is and has been this way for nearly a quarter century is simple: Jerry Jones is THE PROBLEM.
  • You can blame our mediocre, robotic, uncreative head coach....or the guy who hired him and continues the charade that this coach can win something of significance.
  • You can blame the highly paid OL, or LB or DE or RB...or the guy who signed them.
  • You can blame the flag happy refs that have become the centerpiece of the game...or the guy who is the main architect of the NFL as it is today.
There’s plenty of blame to go around. But the guy who purchased the GM position for $147 million “til death do us part” is the primary reason for our frustration my friends.

If you want to get mad, at least direct your anger where it is most deserved.
RIDICULOUS

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a great line. I'm stealing it.
The night the check cleared for Jerry buying the team, the “lifetime GM position” was also purchased as well as several other executive positions for Jerry’s kids. Nepotism has long ago proven to be bad policy for most large organizations. They might as well replace the Star on the helmet with the name Jones.

ArtClink

Reaction score
[INSERT SARCASM HERE] Im just excited about being the most profitable franchise, all the bada** stadium artwork, sky mirror, the new Star facility, etc. As a Cowboys fan since 1963, I dont care about winning, Im just happy the Jones cartel are having fun with their sports toy. [END SARCASM]