The QB salary argument

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
BS. Just like the Romo lovers. Couldn’t handle the criticism . All they could do is personally attack. You’ve become just like them.
Attacking the messenger? Pot calling the kettle black? You call out all Dak supporters with several personal attacks, but you don't like being called out? LOL!!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
For an owner who had publicly stated he was All in with his QB and considered Dakster an Elite QB it certainly went against his blabbing mouth,

I think he figured they’d get a deal done at the last minute. But his Cheapskate Son stood firm like General Custers last stand.

Next time I think Daddy steps up and over pays him.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Attacking the messenger? Pot calling the kettle black? You call out all Dak supporters with several personal attacks, but you don't like being called out? LOL!!!
We are allowed to call out groups but not individuals. I had an issue yesterday with another fan that the mods had to straighten out on this rule. As long as we aren’t intentionally inciting individual members for a response.

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
heck pay him 40-50 mil, I want to see the loser actually play on a no talented team. It won't take long to see he was the problem.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Much like we can attack anything Cowboy related whether it’s Jerry, a coach or a player without taking personal attacks.

We can bash Dak lovers or haters , etc without being bashed ourselves.

If not . No one would come on these sites but a bunch of homers who’d run out of huggin each other. And these sites wouldn’t have enough traffic to stay afloat.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Much like we can attack anything Cowboy related whether it’s Jerry, a coach or a player without taking personal attacks.

We can bash Dak lovers or haters , etc without being bashed ourselves.

If not . No one would come on these sites but a bunch of homers who’d run out of huggin each other. And these sites wouldn’t have enough traffic to stay afloat.
Lmao! Hiding behind the rules while abusing them at the same time, eh, Greg?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Imagine after a Cowboy loss if the message was. We’ll get em next time.

Remember the old site tried a Silver Lining forum . It was a ghost town and was closed in a couple months. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Lmao! Hiding behind the rules while abusing them at the same time, eh, Greg?
It’s a fine line sometimes. But there’s many more who abuse on the other end continually attacking members cause they don’t like the message.

That’s always been my big issue in these forums. Follow the rules. And I’ve always tried to play by them.This forum actually enforces them.

Id of never came on back then bashing Jerry if I thought I could be personally attacked for bashing him. I knew from reading the rules they’d have to only attack my message or intent but not be able to discredit me personally. My biggest opponent was the Emperor who eventually was banned. A great fan but simply couldn’t handle my attacks in Jerry.

And that’s where the issue arise cause they couldn’t handle my message. Not much has changed with some. But this forum has almost zero tolerance. Good administrator.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s a fine line sometimes. But there’s many more who abuse on the other end continually attacking members cause they don’t like the message.

That’s always been my big issue in these forums. Follow the rules. And I’ve always tried to play by them.This forum actually enforces them.

Id of never came on back then bashing Jerry if I thought I could be personally attacked for bashing him. I knew from reading the rules they’d have to only attack my message or intent but not be able to discredit me personally. My biggest opponent was the Emperor who eventually was banned. A great fan but simply couldn’t handle my attacks in Jerry.

And that’s where the issue arise cause they couldn’t handle my message. Not much has changed with some. But this forum has almost zero tolerance. Good administrator.
I agree. Good points. Yes, this private website definitely has a good administrator, and he's more than fair. Glad to be here. Plan on contributing soon.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Really??? Only 2 TDs?

What a bunch of bunk.

Did you forget the many TDs he has rushed in for TDs himself?

Of course, you didn't. You're intentionally leaving them out in order to support your disingenuous argument.

Im using TD's as it highlights the issue BEHIND THE STAT :facepalm:....that when it gets inside the RZ he's not accurate enough to throw TD's. (even Tannehill's stats in the RZ are superior to Dak's)

Ive got nothing against Dak running, it's his passing I question.

In confined spaces i'd suggest, he's slow at picking up runners, routes and doesnt get the ball away quick enough.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Im using TD's as it highlights the issue BEHIND THE STAT :facepalm:....that when it gets inside the RZ he's not accurate enough to throw TD's. (even Tannehill's stats in the RZ are superior to Dak's)

Ive got nothing against Dak running, it's his passing I question.

In confined spaces i'd suggest, he's slow at picking up runners, routes and doesnt get the ball away quick enough.
More false anti-Dak talking points? :facepalm:

Too bad film actually shows otherwise.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
More false anti-Dak talking points? :facepalm:

Too bad film actually shows otherwise.

Surely as a Dak fan you can come back with a stat, even if it's yards made in own half against teams in the powerful NFC EAST.

I suppose the stats that dont favor Dak are Fake.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Surely as a Dak fan you can come back with a stat, even if it's yards made in own half against teams in the powerful NFC EAST.

I suppose the stats that dont favor Dak are Fake.
You're the one making the false claims, so you either put up (film) or shut up.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
The problem is not having enough money available to sustain a good team intact. The problem is those already getting paid handsomely are not playing up to their potential and pay. QB is not a positional problem. Other high-paying positional players are.

You're correct about some of the other contracts, but they are in the book, paying Dak $40m doesnt solve the problem.

One of the major reasons for asking Dak to sign a longer contract was to get over the CAP problems of 2021, and give space to strengthen the defense.

At some point we need to bite the bullet on the Coops/Zeke/Lawrence contracts....too much dead money to cut before 2021 season and you dont want to restructure and guarantee money on bad contracts especially when we already have inhouse replacements for two of them.

Its as @cern commented above, Watson has hindered the chances of winning by taking a higher % of the CAP part of which could have kept Hopkins.

These QB's are good value on rookie contracts, but need to show more to get elite market rate money.