The real reason Dallas lost to the Rams - complaints over Dak

Blake

Reaction score
I bet it must be hard when you come down from your meds and realize that you’re walking around in smelly, unkempt homes because you’re a maid, not an “engineer”. Nice fantasy story though.

That's your fantasy chief. Nice story though.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Your inability to read is embarrassing.
What is wrong with you? We did not make your Mom act that way towards you. You did with your poor personality traits.

Now it’s time to be a big girl and let it go. It’s ok;)

Also, what about my reply led you to believe I can’t read? (Put down attempts are better if they make just a little sense)
And didn’t you already use that one anyway?:dance:

Nav22

Reaction score
I bet it must be hard when you come down from your meds and realize that you’re walking around in smelly, unkempt homes because you’re a maid, not an “engineer”. Nice fantasy story though.
I bet it must be hard to be exposed as a complete clown who doesn’t know football.

Smart move on your part to not respond to my Parcells quote, Troglodyte. Cowardly and stupid is no way to go through life.

“DURRRR WHAT DO SHORTENING DA GAME MEAN!?!?”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I bet it must be hard to be exposed as a complete clown who doesn’t know football.

Smart move on your part to not respond to my Parcells quote, Troglodyte. Cowardly and stupid is no way to go through life.

“DURRRR WHAT DO SHORTENING DA GAME MEAN!?!?”
Aw look at the brainless troll trying to speak. It’s so cute. It actually distracts from your complete inability to understand football and your weird Einstein time dilation theories.

HURRRRDUURRR THEY DONE SHORTENED THE GAME ON ME, BILL!

What a cowardly troll.

Nav22

Reaction score
Aw look at the brainless troll trying to speak. It’s so cute. It actually distracts from your complete inability to understand football and your weird Einstein time dilation theories.

HURRRRDUURRR THEY DONE SHORTENED THE GAME ON ME, BILL!

What a cowardly troll.
Hahaahahahahah

Inane personal attacks after you’ve been thoroughly exposed.

Bill Parcells is wrong too? Boy, I can just feel your embarrassment. You’re crying on the inside and I LOVE it.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Hahaahahahahah

Inane personal attacks after you’ve been thoroughly exposed.

Bill Parcells is wrong too? Boy, I can just feel your embarrassment. You’re crying on the inside and I LOVE it.
lol... you’ve reached a new level of embarrassment at this point. Desperately crying out for attention, but you’ve been banished away and no one can hear you scream....

hahahahahaha

HURRDURR

Nav22

Reaction score
lol... you’ve reached a new level of embarrassment at this point. Desperately crying out for attention, but you’ve been banished away and no one can hear you scream....

hahahahahaha

HURRDURR
So this is what happens when the little runt who was stuffed in his locker every week in HS grows up. Fascinating stuff.

Blake

Reaction score

hahahahahaha

HURRDURR

Tell me Agnes..., What's it like being a burnt out, ex-hippie from the 70s whose brain is fried from all of the psychedelics you ingested at Woodstock?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score

hahahahahaha

HURRDURR
So this is your attempt at deflection after Nav22 somehow made you look even more stupid?

How could you not have heard of shortening the game? And now you ignore that after you went on and on about how it wasn’t a term??!
:lmao2:

Shows what type you are when clearly proven wrong you ignore(act like it) what proved you wrong.
You must feel really dumb.

I’ll remind you as often as possible.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
So this is your attempt at deflection after Nav22 somehow made you look even more stupid?

How could you not have heard of shortening the game? And now you ignore that after you went on and on about how it wasn’t a term??!
:lmao2:

Shows what type you are when clearly proven wrong you ignore(act like it) what proved you wrong.
You must feel really dumb.

I’ll remind you as often as possible.
How you continue to keep responding to this post after being made to look stupid repeatedly is beyond me. You’re an illiterate troll who can’t read who continues to embarrass themselves with your lack of knowledge of football... at the very least have some self-respect.
HURRRDURRRR
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
hahahahahaha
:lmao:

Blake

Reaction score
How you continue to keep responding to this post after being made to look stupid repeatedly is beyond me. You’re an illiterate troll who can’t read who continues to embarrass themselves with your lack of knowledge of football... at the very least have some self-respect.
HURRRDURRRR
hahahahahaha

You continue to embarrass yourself by your "perceived" knowledge of football and the arrogance that doesn't allow you to be intellectually honest about anything. And at the end of the day, who cares?! Anyone filled with so much pride about their supposed knowledge regarding a game they have never (and will never) interact with at the professional level;...really is a loser in life. It's becoming evident your only priority in the twilight years is to have your vain ego incessantly stroked on a single sports message board for which less than .000001 percent of the world's population knows, or gives a sht about.
Bravo man! You're doing great things in life. :clap:

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
You continue to embarrass yourself by your "perceived" knowledge of football and the arrogance that doesn't allow you to be intellectually honest about anything. And at the end of the day, who cares?! Anyone filled with so much pride about their supposed knowledge regarding a game they have never (and will never) interact with at the professional level;...really is a loser in life. It's becoming evident your only priority in the twilight years is to have your vain ego incessantly stroked on a single sports message board for which less than .000001 percent of the world's population knows, or gives a sht about.
Bravo man! You're doing great things in life. :clap:
Aww, the Blake troll finally came down from his meds. What journey did they take you on this time? Were you a courageous “engineer” stepping through dirty homes so you could “engineer” something? Maybe you and the Nav22 troll could share your pills and you could both go on a magical journey being engineers who rescue high school kids from being stuffed in lockers...

hahahahahahahaha

HURRRDURRR

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
HURRRDURRRR
hahahahahaha

Stop it. You’ve embarrassed yourself.

Can you, at the very least, man up and admit your continually attempts to say “shortening the game” was stupid and that it further proves your lack of football knowledge?

It’s pretty clear by the type of person you are that you can’t, but it’s still funny making fun of your ignorance.

Am I right? :dance:

Blake

Reaction score
Aww, the Blake troll finally came down from his meds. What journey did they take you on this time? Were you a courageous “engineer” stepping through dirty homes so you could “engineer” something? Maybe you and the Nav22 troll could share your pills and you could both go on a magical journey being engineers who rescue high school kids from being stuffed in lockers...

hahahahahahahaha

HURRRDURRR

You're still hung up on the 'engineer' thing, I see. Clearly you have insecurities about your lack of accomplishments, and now you're just a bitter and narcissistic old man that spends all day on Cowboys Zone because you have nothing better to aspire to.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think I was nice about it. The numbers show Dak is not regressing.

Trade up get a QB?? That’s really not very easy.

How many QB’s drafted above Dak are still in the league?

How many busts are there at QB? Routinely. My guess is many.

You say stop the Bs, yet you give him no credit. Ever. Even when someone like Percy posts tons of facts showing he’s actually pretty damn good. And clutch.

Take a look at his winning percentage and 4th quarter comebacks since he came into the league. Now compare it with others and tell me something that isn't BS.

I pretty much have given up pointing this out to Pappy. He despises Dak for some reason, and I don't think anything will change that. I'm just glad our FO seems to know the deal with Dak. He's been very good so far, especially considering his draft status. As I say loads of times, Tony was great, and Dak's been great in his own right. I'm just grateful to have another solid starting QB. Could be a LOT worse.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Bloody hell! This board can be hysterical at sometimes. Cheers for helping my long wait go by quickly. Still have another hour and 20 before I board (been here for 2 hours already). Lucky for me, Heathrow is a nice place to wait for a flight.