The shape of things to come...

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
You just started a thread on this very same thread.

This qualifies as trolling on levels I have seldom seen around these parts.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
eduncan22;1476271 said:
This is my first draft with Jerry — and he’s a wheeler-dealer!” new coach Wade Phillips said.

Jones spent the last four drafts getting Parcells’ input into every pick. With Jones squarely running the show for the first time since 2002, the Cowboys’ draft room was interesting from the start.
---------------

This is the fear many of us had. With Bill gone, Jerry just couldn't help it.

Instead of drafting the players we need, he decided to trade draft picks.

The result

- Another OLB [we already have Ware and Carp and Ellis]
- Another OT, who won't start

- No help for the secondary, where a 24th Ranked Pass defense only gets worse.

Don't you have a punchbowl that needs a turd dropped into it?

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
This is starting to become full-blown spamming now. Just post a new thread every 2 minutes to b**** and moan.

Pappa Cheeto

Reaction score
eduncan22;1476271 said:
“This is my first draft with Jerry — and he’s a wheeler-dealer!” new coach Wade Phillips said.

Jones spent the last four drafts getting Parcells’ input into every pick. With Jones squarely running the show for the first time since 2002, the Cowboys’ draft room was interesting from the start.
---------------

The result

Ellis is 30+ coming off of a major injury. Carpenter is not a pass rusher. Ware can't be our only guy pressuring the quarterback.

Our lack of a pass rush hurt our secondary more than the players in it.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
You obviously have no clue... If it were your typical pre-Bill Jerry draft, we would have taken Troy Smith in the second round, or some other scrub DE. Pre-Bill Jerry was famous for reaching. We didn't reach today.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Note to Wade..

Try not to look so clueless when you are standing behind Jerry.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Please Please keep this up Edumcan ...... I am sure the Mods will be happy to assist you in posting wherever Phillo/Prophet/Nors are posting nowadays ...

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
eduncan22;1476271 said:
This is my first draft with Jerry — and he’s a wheeler-dealer!” new coach Wade Phillips said.

---------------

The result

Carpenter will probably be inside. Ellis is old and may not be 100%. We'll get plenty of use out of Spencer. He's a stud pass rusher. I would've preferred WR, but I won't complain about Spencer one bit.

Marten won't start, and neither would most of the other players that we could have drafted from #53 on down.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;1476313 said:
Please Please keep this up Edumcan ...... I am sure the Mods will be happy to assist you in posting wherever Phillo/Prophet/Nors are posting nowadays ...

Have a good night Mr. Zrinkill.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
moron.jpg

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
eduncan22;1476271 said:

---------------

The result

:damn:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
I completely disagree with eduncan but personal attack against him because of difference of opinion isn't warranted.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1476350 said:
I completely disagree with eduncan but personal attack against him because of difference of opinion isn't warranted.
Has nothing to do with his opinions. In this one thread. It has to do with being flooded with threads for months about how our CBs suck and he guaranteed that henry and glenn would be replaced, and now that he was wrong he is trying to say the team made the mistake when obviously he misread the tealeaves

Just search the term "henry" in his posts and you will get the picture he is a troll