The single most pathetic thing I've ever seen....

parchy

Reaction score
:laugh1:

I always enjoy spending time over there after the 'Skins lose. Seeing their doom-and-gloom posters instead of ours is a nice change of pace.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
haha, skins fans really are blinded by all the years of losing, Alstott was in. They really should be mad about the two consecutive offsides penalties.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jrockster77
I wrote a form letter. Please, print out this letter, sign it and mail at least one copy. If we have 40,000 people mail 5 copies, the NFL offices will be flooded with 200,000 letters about this terrible call and AT LEAST will draw some attention to it.

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is regarding the officiating during the Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Washington Commanders game on Sunday, November 13, 2005. I would like to call your attention to the worst call I have ever seen an NFL official make in my lifetime. I am referring to the two point conversion attempt by the Bucs at the end of the game. Please review the game film. Mike Alstotts’ elbow is clearly on the ground before the ball gets into the endzone. The play was reviewed, but the referees still missed this obvious call – this can only be indicative of either poor officiating or rigged games. There is no way that an unbiased person views that play, with knowledge of the NFL rulebook, and rules that a converted two-point conversion.

From your own rule book:

Penalties for unfair acts:
The Commissioner’s powers under this section (UNFAIR ACTS) include the imposition of monetary fines and draft choice forfeitures, suspension of persons involved, and, if appropriate, the reversal of a game’s result or the rescheduling of a game, either from the beginning or from the point at which the extraordinary act occurred. In the event of rescheduling a game, the Commissioner will be guided by the procedures specified above ("Procedures for Starting and Resuming Games" under EMERGENCIES). In all cases, the Commissioner will conduct a full investigation, including the opportunity for hearings, use of game videotape, and any other procedures he deems appropriate.

Please consider this blatant disregard of the rules by the referees of this game as an unfair act.

Thanks,

Your Signature

Your Name

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Is there something in the water in Washington which makes people who watch the Commanders whine like that? I'm not even kidding. That is above and BEYOND whining. That's so friggin wheels off it's not even funny. No, I take that back, it's friggin hilarious. :lmao2:

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
hahah, they are truely pathetic, something that will never acctually affect their lives, is worth spending hours crying about, and sending letters to league offices over. Its one thing to be a true fan, go to the games cheer loudly. But they are too much, just ridiculous.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
yea you'd think an intelligent person would realize it shouldnt have come to that, but they dont like to place the blame on their own team, oh well, skins fans will be...........wll, IDIOTS, lol!!

calico

Reaction score
:lmao:

It NEVER fails with them.

They forgot to mention the gift kickoff return for a TD that the refs tied a bow onto for them.

How about they admit that their players are not good enough to stay onsides during an XP that allows the Bucs to go for the 2 in the first place.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
well said Calico.....but when I brought it up over there, I got reemed, lol, no one wants to look at things unbiased, lol, what fools.......

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Wow we got burned in our game with them with a few holding calls and such, but we acknowledged it, and moved on to blame Aaron Glenn and Jose.

Its impossible that you just didnt get it done? Blame Chris Simms who they made look like Marino

calico

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th said:
Wow we got burned in our game with them with a few holding calls and such, but we acknowledged it, and moved on to blame Aaron Glenn and Jose.

Its impossible that you just didnt get it done? Blame Chris Simms who they made look like Marino

Exactly. In the end, we lost the game with horrible D play that could not be explained.

We don't blame the refs because we still had chances to put them away and did not.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
If anyone does decide to write please dont be to the effect of "you guys are poo poo faces,me want new repheres

skins fans.....wow

I wish I didnt get booted on my 1st day so I could laugh at them and post a link of us laughing at them

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
The Eagles fan seems to be saying what Im thinking that all Commanders fans are doing rite now

Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah :lmao2: and im not laughing

:cry:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Ozzu said:
Originally Posted by jrockster77
I wrote a form letter. Please, print out this letter, sign it and mail at least one copy. If we have 40,000 people mail 5 copies, the NFL offices will be flooded with 200,000 letters about this terrible call and AT LEAST will draw some attention to it.

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is regarding the officiating during the Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Washington Commanders game on Sunday, November 13, 2005. I would like to call your attention to the worst call I have ever seen an NFL official make in my lifetime. I am referring to the two point conversion attempt by the Bucs at the end of the game. Please review the game film. Mike Alstotts’ elbow is clearly on the ground before the ball gets into the endzone. The play was reviewed, but the referees still missed this obvious call – this can only be indicative of either poor officiating or rigged games. There is no way that an unbiased person views that play, with knowledge of the NFL rulebook, and rules that a converted two-point conversion.

From your own rule book:

Penalties for unfair acts:
The Commissioner’s powers under this section (UNFAIR ACTS) include the imposition of monetary fines and draft choice forfeitures, suspension of persons involved, and, if appropriate, the reversal of a game’s result or the rescheduling of a game, either from the beginning or from the point at which the extraordinary act occurred. In the event of rescheduling a game, the Commissioner will be guided by the procedures specified above ("Procedures for Starting and Resuming Games" under EMERGENCIES). In all cases, the Commissioner will conduct a full investigation, including the opportunity for hearings, use of game videotape, and any other procedures he deems appropriate.

Please consider this blatant disregard of the rules by the referees of this game as an unfair act.

Thanks,

Your Signature

Your Name

So does he think this little hissy fit is gonna change anything? What a joke they are over there. Also, why isn't he whinning over the kick off return where Betts stepped out of bounds? Twice? These guys are twits! :rolleyes:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Wise man say 'You can wish in one hand and doo-doo in the other hand and see which fills up faster'.

Avery also usually doesn't say doo-doo but seeing as how forum moderators typically ask members refrain from such language, Disney version takes presidents.

Avery also knows how to correctly spell that last word but is interested in seeing who replies with correct spelling.

God I'm drunk.

parcellsguys

Reaction score
Here's my version...

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is regarding the crappy play of the Commanders secondary against a mediocre young QB who tore up and down the field a few times when the game was on the line during the Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Washington Commanders game on Sunday, November 13, 2005. I would like to call your attention to the worst coverage on a WR I have ever seen by an NFL cornerback, Carlos "Toasted Onion Bagel" Rogers, drafted in the first round by an NFL team in my lifetime. I am referring to the game winning TD pass with under a 2 minutes left which has me crying in my beer at the bar down the street from my house for the last six hours. Please review the game film. Mike Alstott is better than any FB on the Commanders roster. There is no way that a good football fan can continue to root for this sorry Commanders team that only loses year after year. Please get rid of Coach Gibbs because he talks like he was taken out of one of the "Grumpy Old Men" movies at every post game press conference.

From your own rule book:

The Redksins must suck every year.

Please consider this letter a blatant whiney rant by a moron who thinks the Skins have any chance to win one more game this season.

Thanks,

Your Signature

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
parcellsguys said:
Here's my version...

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is regarding the crappy play of the Commanders secondary against a mediocre young QB who tore up and down the field a few times when the game was on the line during the Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Washington Commanders game on Sunday, November 13, 2005. I would like to call your attention to the worst coverage on a WR I have ever seen by an NFL cornerback, Carlos "Toasted Onion Bagel" Rogers, drafted in the first round by an NFL team in my lifetime. I am referring to the game winning TD pass with under a 2 minutes left which has me crying in my beer at the bar down the street from my house for the last six hours. Please review the game film. Mike Alstott is better than any FB on the Commanders roster. There is no way that a good football fan can continue to root for this sorry Commanders team that only loses year after year. Please get rid of Coach Gibbs because he talks like he was taken out of one of the "Grumpy Old Men" movies at every post game press conference.

From your own rule book:

The Redksins must suck every year.

Please consider this letter a blatant whiney rant by a moron who thinks the Skins have any chance to win one more game this season.

Thanks,

Your Signature
:lmao:
Anyone with a ES account want to post this?
I promise to give whoever does it my entire collection of Yanni CD's :laugh1: