The single most pathetic thing I've ever seen....

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
DallasInDC said:
What's even funnier is that Gibbs is sending in 3-4 plays they claim were bad calls. How appropriate is it to have a whiner coach on a whining team with a whining fan base. They should just change theire name to the Washington Whiners. Every team in the league has had bad calls go against them.

Didn't Parcells say a few days ago that he had NEVER sent in a complaint about the officials?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
Didn't Parcells say a few days ago that he had NEVER sent in a complaint about the officials?
He said it earlier this year too.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
The officiating in all 3 Dallas losses in the Super Bowl ranged from questionable to horrendous.

Imagine the whining that would be going on about that if we hadn't won 5 others.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Look, we *****ed about the holding calls vs Wash and the non-call on Witten in Seattle. We're not perfect either.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Actually, I'm not so sure that the refs got the call wrong.

In looking at the play from the sideline camera, it seems that Alstott almost certainly got in. His shoulders were all the way in the endzone, the official had this perspective......it's also obvious that Alstott is pushed back slightly after he's in the endzone.

Now, in looking from the endzone camera, it appears that Alstott is short. But, honestly can one really tell from that angle how far Alstott made it in the endzone before being pushed back? I don't have a 3-D TV......

It's impossible to be for sure from the endzone camera if the play should be reversed.

This is one call that you can never be sure about. It appears from the endzone camera that Alstott never made it.....but it appears from the sideline camera that he did.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
bbgun said:
Look, we *****ed about the holding calls vs Wash and the non-call on Witten in Seattle. We're not perfect either.

There's a difference between complaining about bad calls and blaming them for losing. Did anyone here say the refs stole the game from us or the refs should be fired? Did anyone say there's a conspiracy against us? Did anyone organize a letter-writing campaign? I don't remember any of that happening, but it's a regular occurance anytime Washington loses a close game. And sadly, Joe Gibbs is the ringleader of it all.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
There's a difference between complaining about bad calls and blaming them for losing. Did anyone here say the refs stole the game from us or the refs should be fired? Did anyone say there's a conspiracy against us? Did anyone organize a letter-writing campaign? I don't remember any of that happening, but it's a regular occurance anytime Washington loses a close game. And sadly, Joe Gibbs is the ringleader of it all.

:hammer: Exactly!