The single most pathetic thing I've ever seen....

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
1fisher said:
I can't speak for everyone here but it's kinda funny to hear all the coaches boo hooing about refs, bad calls, missed calls, etc. Maybe that has them distracted a little......Should be a good game tonight..... Good hunting!

Thanks 1F!

You know, one of us ...

- ...will not be feeling too good tomorrow morning.

- ...will be 5-4/4-5; while the other 6-4/5-4.

- ...will be harder hit for a loss than the other.

- ...will be better off in the race for the playoffs than the other.

But no matter what happens tonight, I'd like to give my compliments to BP, the Cowboys, and fans, for really producing a much Improved team from last year.

Either way, I won't have anything foul to say about your franchise. Now let's go show the NFL what the NFC-East is made of!

kmd24

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Do you guys think so little about the MNF game against the Eagles that you're so focused on the Commanders loss?

There are at least a half dozen threads going about tonight's game...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Thanks 1F!

You know, one of us ...

- ...will not be feeling too good tomorrow morning.

- ...will be 5-4/4-5; while the other 6-4/5-4.

- ...will be harder hit for a loss than the other.

- ...will be better off in the race for the playoffs than the other.

But no matter what happens tonight, I'd like to give my compliments to BP, the Cowboys, and fans, for really producing a much Improved team from last year.

Either way, I won't have anything foul to say about your franchise. Now let's go show the NFL what the NFC-East is made of!

Dallas would be 6-3 with a win or 5-4 with a loss. Dallas will either be tied for 1st place with the Giants or in 2nd place a game behind the giants.

AtlCB

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Green Bay came out of no where to beat the Atlanta Falcons
I'm not sure Green Bay came out of nowhere. I know they were 1-7, but all of the Falcons' fans were very worried about this game. I wasn't sure why at the time?

As for our game against the Eagles, I'm really not too worried. I think we will win easily.

1fisher

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Phoenix-Talon said:
Dallas would be 6-3 with a win or 5-4 with a loss. Dallas will either be tied for 1st place with the Giants or in 2nd place a game behind the giants.

I hope I'm on the better end of that equation!!!!

Go Cowboys!!!!! :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
AtlCB said:
I'm not sure Green Bay came out of nowhere. I know they were 1-7, but all of the Falcons' fans were very worried about this game. I wasn't sure why at the time? As for our game against the Eagles, I'm really not too worried. I think we will win easily.

I think like you do regarding this matter -- only I don't think it will be the cake walk you anticipate.

You have cojones to make that kind of statement -- I like that! Too bad we're on opposing teams.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Do you guys think so little about the MNF game against the Eagles that you're so focused on the Commanders loss? This has been a real unusual weekend of events for several teams. Let's take a look ...

It isn't like that at all, PT. I'm seriously looking forward to tonight's game. Very important for both of our teams...

I was just expressing my disgust at the Commanders fans that blame everything on the refs instead of blaming their team for playing so poorly.

Which they did. Their defense is seriously suspect.

ravidubey

Reaction score
They got a major break on that Betts kickoff return because he stepped out of bounds at the 45 yard line. Only Washington could have two successive penalties on an extra point attempt and be so stupid as to give Mike Alstott-- who had been kicking their butts all day in the redzone-- a chance to beat them. And what was Lavar "Super-Hype" Arrington doing on that play? Leaping over the pile and TOUCHING NOTHING!! It was sooo beautiful!

jcblanco22

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I think like you do regarding this matter -- only I don't think it will be the cake walk you anticipate.

You have cojones to make that kind of statement -- I like that! Too bad we're on opposing teams.

I for one think it will be the dogfight that Phoenix predicts. I think all of us on this board, regardless of our passion for the 'Boys, have seen enough football to know that rarely is an NFC East game a cakewalk for any team, especially in November, and especially at the other team's place.

Incidentally, on the offensive side of the ball, Reggie Brown looks like he really has something to him, and I'm hoping he's not catching T-New or Henry off guard tonight. It's not always easy for a CB going against a WR that you haven't faced before .

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:
It isn't like that at all, PT. I'm seriously looking forward to tonight's game. Very important for both of our teams...

I was just expressing my disgust at the Commanders fans that blame everything on the refs instead of blaming their team for playing so poorly.

Which they did. Their defense is seriously suspect.

I see. But don't get me wrong eother, I'm not defending the Skins, but I saw that last crucial play, and the refs did Indeed get that call wrong.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
jcblanco22 said:
I for one think it will be the dogfight that Phoenix predicts. I think all of us on this board, regardless of our passion for the 'Boys, have seen enough football to know that rarely is an NFC East game a cakewalk for any team, especially in November, and especially at the other team's place.

Incidentally, on the offensive side of the ball, Reggie Brown looks like he really has something to him, and I'm hoping he's not catching T-New or Henry off guard tonight. It's not always easy for a CB going against a WR that you haven't faced before .

While I'm Not predicting an Eagles win; you have wisdom in your post.

MrMom

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
If Phil Hellmuth's personality embodied an NFL team and their fans, it would be the Washington Commanders.

That's the best way to put it.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Avery said:
Won't be long before someone pitches a screenplay on this to Oliver Stone.

He can rip it apart like the Zapruder film as much as he wants, but the Warren Commission has already clearly stated that the reason they lost is because their defense sucked.

Wonder how well-received a frame by frame shot of Betts stepping out of bounds mulitple times would be on ES...
It would be deleted before anyone could respond.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I see. But don't get me wrong eother, I'm not defending the Skins, but I saw that last crucial play, and the refs did Indeed get that call wrong.

Yes...they were wrong. But it happens.

In the end they allowed Simms to throw all over them and gave the Bucs the chance to win the game at the end.

sacase

Reaction score
Oh you guys should see ES now they are working themselves up in a frenzy. Talking about putting a GPS in the ball so you have accurate spot of the ball. LOL
I guess Gibbs got on and said how they were not off sides on the field goal and it should have been blocked and how that was a bad call and they have an angle that is indisputable and they are also sending in the play to that Galloway was said to be forced out. This team and Coach are a joke. The only team I ever heard of sending in a plays to the NFL has been the slurs. Wa the call iffy yeah it was. It could have gone either way.

fortdick

Reaction score
Avery said:
Wonder how well-received a frame by frame shot of Betts stepping out of bounds mulitple times would be on ES...

None! They are convinced that he was wearing 1/2 inch spikes so he never touched grass with his heel. Had he been wearing 3/4, or even 5/8, he would have been out, but they were on the short ones, so it was a good call.

Back and to the left, back and to the left , , , ,

DallasInDC

Reaction score
sacase said:
Oh you guys should see ES now they are working themselves up in a frenzy. Talking about putting a GPS in the ball so you have accurate spot of the ball. LOL
I guess Gibbs got on and said how they were not off sides on the field goal and it should have been blocked and how that was a bad call and they have an angle that is indisputable and they are also sending in the play to that Galloway was said to be forced out. This team and Coach are a joke. The only team I ever heard of sending in a plays to the NFL has been the slurs. Wa the call iffy yeah it was. It could have gone either way.

What's even funnier is that Gibbs is sending in 3-4 plays they claim were bad calls. How appropriate is it to have a whiner coach on a whining team with a whining fan base. They should just change theire name to the Washington Whiners. Every team in the league has had bad calls go against them. If they really want to make a point they should send the NFL plays of abd/missed calls that benefited them...but of course that never happens. :rolleyes: