The thing about the Skins is

superpunk

Reaction score
Hostile;2300047 said:
Uh, no they don't.
He didn't specify what color the paper was, or what it's used for.

pointed-toilet-paper.jpg

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
We have a better Qb, RBs are arguable, better TE, better OL... DL is arguable.. LB is arguable, better DBs...

More talented team,e asily.

And I dont have to be sober to do this.

superpunk

Reaction score
Vintage;2300056 said:
We have a better Qb, RBs are arguable, better TE, better OL... DL is arguable.. LB is arguable, better DBs...

More talented team,e asily.

And I dont have to be sober to do this.
Which is why it's so embarassing that we lost to them.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
superpunk;2300055 said:
He didn't specify what color the paper was, or what it's used for.

pointed-toilet-paper.jpg
It will be interesting to see if he has any kind of intelligent response. That comment is one of the dumbest things ever posted here.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Skinsrule84;2300044 said:
On paper the Skins clearly have the more talented roster overall, which is what I meant.

Position by position...tell us how you are "clearly" more talented.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
StylisticS;2300077 said:
Position by position...tell us how you are "clearly" more talented.
His opinion on that is irrelevant.

What was the Vegas line for the game?

Which team has the most Pro Bowlers?

Which team has more publications predicting will go farther.

Those are all "on paper." His opinion is not.

The Commanders could very well be the better team in the long run (I doubt it), but his "on paper" thing is completely idiotic.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2296132 said:
Wade? Is that you?

I wish Gibbs II were still coaching them. Last year-they lost to us by ONLY 5 pts at TX Stadium b/c he started getting away from plays that was WORKING. Zorn did not, and continued to call plays that worked effectively. Result? We got our tails kicked.

:lmao2:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Hostile;2300086 said:
His opinion on that is irrelevant.

What was the Vegas line for the game?

Which team has the most Pro Bowlers?

Which team has more publications predicting will go farther.

Those are all "on paper." His opinion is not.

The Commanders could very well be the better team in the long run (I doubt it), but his "on paper" thing is completely idiotic.

Nailed as usual.:D

seoulman

Reaction score
As a Commanders fan, I've got to agree...Cowboys definitely look better on paper. Top to bottom you've got a sick team...coaching is another issue.

Frankly, I think that's the reason the Skins won. We had a better game plan and played more disciplined on offense and defense.

Offensively we took what you gave us. We took the underneath routes because your corners played off our WRs and then got them to bite on the double moves when they got frustrated and started playing up on our WRs.

Defensively, we played a Defense you probably haven't seen from us. Because our corner depth was a little weak, we played 3 safeties and was able to keep your offense guessing whether we were going to play up on the line of scrimmage to stop the run or back off and play coverage. Also, our corners played lights out against TO which was huge for us.

As much as I hate the Cowboys, I also have to admit how talented a team you have. If you guys win less than 12 games this year, I will be surprised.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
The Commanders have a good football team, and they out played us. I think Romo and Garrett got greedy when they chose to throw the ball way too many times in this game. 47 attempts is way too many. If you throw that many passes, you will usually throw multiple picks and lose the game as a general rule. Rodgers and Springs played great games on T.O., and Garrett and Romo ditched the running game and seemed to force the ball to Owens and the passing game in general. That helped cost Dallas this game. Jason Taylor is hurt, and that is going to hurt them. It kind of backfired on Dallas when he was out, because Garrett would have run at him to keep him honest.

Having said this, I really think the Commanders want to beat Dallas more than Dallas wants to beat them, deep down. I think Dallas puts it like this:

1. Giants

2. Eagles

3. Commanders

On the other hand, Dallas is public enemy number one for all three teams. For Dallas, the Giants and Eagles could flip depending on which one they are playing or circumstances.

Having said all this. The Commanders have Dallas' attention now. I look for Dallas to take care of their business during these next four games. They have to be careful with the Bengals. The offense needs to come out and put points up right out of the gate and put them away. I think Arizona will get destroyed. The Rams are terrible and should be destroyed. Tampa Bay will be a huge game, and Dallas better not be looking ahead to the Giants after they come off the road for two games.

After the Giants, Dallas gets a bye before they play Washington. I expect Dallas to come out of the bye week and play one of their very best games in Washington and beat them. Look for the adjustments on both sides of the ball and look for Dallas' defense and special teams to play very well. I expect Barber and Felix Jones to be huge factors. However, if the Commanders come out and play man again, I predict they will pay this time. Romo is 13-3 on the road, and some of T.O.'s best games are on grass and on the road.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
seoulman;2300248 said:
As a Commanders fan, I've got to agree...Cowboys definitely look better on paper. Top to bottom you've got a sick team...coaching is another issue.

Frankly, I think that's the reason the Skins won. We had a better game plan and played more disciplined on offense and defense.

Offensively we took what you gave us. We took the underneath routes because your corners played off our WRs and then got them to bite on the double moves when they got frustrated and started playing up on our WRs.

Defensively, we played a Defense you probably haven't seen from us. Because our corner depth was a little weak, we played 3 safeties and was able to keep your offense guessing whether we were going to play up on the line of scrimmage to stop the run or back off and play coverage. Also, our corners played lights out against TO which was huge for us.

As much as I hate the Cowboys, I also have to admit how talented a team you have. If you guys win less than 12 games this year, I will be surprised.
You've always been an honest guy who keeps it about football here. Which pisses me the hell off.

You should post a lot and the trolls should go away. Your habits are backwards.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I agree with Hostile. You should post more seoulman and I agree everything you said in that post. It would be nice to have different perspective on the forum even from the hated Skin fans. The only forum that I know of that is that diverse is the Bucs board.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
I'm looking at Washington's schedule. I think the Eagles will beat them this week at Philadelphia. The Eagles will be desperate, and Washington will be coming off a big high. However, I think the Commanders will finish ahead of them in the standings.

Then they have:

St. Louis That will get ugly.

Cleveland ( I think they have a shot at them.)

@ Detroit (This could be close.)

Pittsburgh (They have a shot at them.)

After getting beat by them at home, Dallas needs the Eagles to beat them at home, and it would be nice if Cleveland or Pittsburgh could give them an L.

BYE

Dallas

@ Seattle (Zorn knows everything about them.)

New York Giants ( I like Washington in this game.)

@ Baltimore (They have a shot at them.)

@ Cinncinati (They might have a shot at them. It depends on Palmer.)

Philadelphia (I like Washington in this game.)

@ S.F. (They have a shot at them.)

The Commanders will be playing close games this year. All their games have been close. When you play it tight, you are going to win some and lose some of those toss up games as they come down the wire. The question is which games and how many of them.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
No more scenes like this.

http://img223.*************/img223/5639/snyderphysicaloh7.jpg

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
bbgun;2300513 said:

You need to send that to Tank, Canty, Ratliff, and Spears. They ran on us, and Dallas did get beat up front. :rolleyes:

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
bbgun;2300513 said:

Where's Tom Cruise? I hear the Top Gun theme. No. Wait. He's jumping on the couch.

I'm sure glad Cooley didn't have his cell phone and his playbook. :eek: He might have "gone wild".

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
ArockOntheStar;2296613 said:
hey. go on the middle of ur field, on ur star and do a headspin.. u will be upon a star and see many stars shoot. make a wish there.. is it ur bday yet? how much candles should i burn up.. skins played better.

If you are going to post here then make your posts related to football and bring something worthwhile to the forum. If you're going to troll your life will be short. Like a candle in the wind.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
CowboyMark;2297817 said:
Commanders manhandled the cowboys plain and simple. Even though some cowboy fans may say that they have beaten the skins 15 out of 21 the skins have beaten the cowboys 5 out of 7. Not good. The cowboys need to get their act together. Hopefully we will go into their house and beat them senseless. **** the skins!

I love this guy.

Respect them. Give them their due. Then choke on it so badly you will not allow them to beat us. Esp not when we're more talented. They played the kind of game we need to play. That should just piss you off.