Video: The unbelievable Amari Cooper catch

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Man I’m impressed with Dak progression and maturation. When I seen Zeke open on the flat I immediately thought he was goin throw to Zeke for the minimum gain. Dak probably doesn’t make that decisions a year ago. He’s growing nciely

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Dak throws long, Amari catches it, and people still complain. I guess all of the football players on here only ever saw perfect passes thrown every time.

JustChip

Reaction score
That ball traveled 47 yards in the air and was 12 inches from hitting Amari in stride. There are passes that Dak can be criticized for (like the one to Gallup on the go route where he had 2 steps on the db and Dak threw it 2 yards out of bounds), but to criticize the Cooper pass is being hyper-critical.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak throws long, Amari catches it, and people still complain. I guess all of the football players on here only ever saw perfect passes thrown every time.

You act like Dak throws a prefect pass every single time. Come on....

If Dak would throw ahead of receivers like that ALL the time...he MIGHT be perfect!@

btcutter

Reaction score
He threw a two ball, if Coop runs his route full speed he scores. If you don't know what a two ball is, then you opinion doesn't matter. Lol
Easy catch and score if a bomb was thrown.
If you don’t know what a bomb is then yours won’t matter.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Zeke bullies women, dj’s and security guards.

You sound like a drunk 5th grader little boy. When you sober up or mature, get back to me with some facts because right now you’re just spewing crap, literally crap.
Everything I hit you with is facts. Since I been on these forums I haven't seen you cheer for the team or anyone on it just cry

Cebrin

Reaction score
Dak had half the field to work with...with nobody there....all he had to do was just put some air underneath it....and throw it w/ some touch. It's a walk in TD. Instead...he just about air mailed it into the stands.
Nobody? Watch it again...LT gave up the block, and Dak still delivered.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Jesus our fans are pathetic . I have never seen a QB get analyzed so much in every aspect of a game
I'm about to go on a block user streak. I need PFF to analyze if I'm the best at it.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Dak threw it under pressure and with a hand on his face. Still pretty good for that situation.
This post really shows the mindless hate. That was a great throw with a DE right in his face. He didn't even try to step away. Just threw it, and was ready to take the hit. I'm so darn tired of the haters. It's pure agenda at this point. I wonder if they're all secrectly living on the east coast.

plymkr

Reaction score
great catch and a bad throw
Bad throw if he has a clean pocket but a good throw under duress with a guy in his face. I've been hard on Dak with his accuracy but that was a good pass considering the protection he had.

Got to be honest, I can't find a reason to be upset with Dak. Poise, leadership, scored 40 points, 4th quarter comeback. Yep he shut me up pretty good. In Dak's first 3 years I was so pro Dak. Last year and this offseason I've been sour on him. After yesterday I think I'm getting back to how I felt at the start of his career. I don't understand how anyone could see what he did yesterday and not admit he's a good quarterback. The man can play. He may not be elite but I place him at the top of the second tier of quarterbacks in the league.

plymkr

Reaction score
When interviewed postgame Cooper just blows off that catch as its routine: just like in practice.
Ha, I hope Cooper makes some more routine catches on the road next week in Seattle. Great catch, I love the replay when you can see his eyes on the ball.

aria

Reaction score
Everything I hit you with is facts. Since I been on these forums I haven't seen you cheer for the team or anyone on it just cry
Then obviously you haven’t spent much time here or in the live game threads or the game prediction threads or some of the other individual players threads. It’s clear you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about so you’re discredited right off the bat.

khiladi

Reaction score
Play-action one read throw that had Cooper wide open and should have been an easy walk in TD if the throw was actually on target..

cern

Reaction score
it's nice he made the catch, but he did have to juggle the ball. obj would have caught it outright. don't go all sheldon on me.

khiladi

Reaction score
People are complaining about protection on that? Look at the time on that.. it’s close 4 seconds if blocking when Dak releases the ball. That’s a lifetime in the NFL for a QB. Look at the defenders on the right, completely playing the Zeke route on that. The only thing Dak did was roll the one safety to the left to make him hesitate to the left. Look at all the LBs biting toward the line and then running back after realizing they’ve been completely fooled..

That’s all Moore, plus Zeke and the play-action causing that much fear in the defense..

Even our big game passing game is predicated on the fear Zeke causes.

Last edited:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Brandon Knight got beat to the inside so Dak couldn’t step up and drop a dime like he probably wanted to

There was late pressure and the ball should probably have been thrown earlier, based on the separation we see on the catch. There was no real pressure and no reason there should have been any issue with throwing motion. In fact, as I watch it again, Dak does step up.