The Video Game Thread

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
you definitely get a free ps5 upgrade, it's just not ready for download. I preordered Cyberpunk the other day, but I want to finish Immortals Fenyx Rising (sleeper of the year) first, and probably go back and finish Ghost of Tsushima before I touch Cyberpunk.
Cool, thanks for clarifying for me. I ws looking at Fenyx too but know that will be a big one too so going to go with Cyberpunk first. Got a couple of games I'm putting off for the ps5 when I eventually get one but Cyberpunk hype is crazy gotta get in on the action lol

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Ok I just made sense of the thread. Looks like one got merged into here. I was thinking "this topic suddenly came from nowhere and these few people are never in the Gaming Thread" :laugh:
Haha me too I was like hmmmm ok lol...

5 minutes until Cyberpunk for me...The Final Countdown commences! I wish I lived in New Zealand! It's probably going to take me an hour alone for character creation. Speaking of...what um..."type" are you guys going to be. I think I've always wanted to create a "non-binary" crazy cybernetic semi- good guy that actually looks like Keanu and I call...Keana..who knows. The amazing thing about this game is each player can have a different and unique experience. LETS GO000000

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Haha me too I was like hmmmm ok lol...

5 minutes until Cyberpunk for me...The Final Countdown commences! I wish I lived in New Zealand! It's probably going to take me an hour alone for character creation. Speaking of...what um..."type" are you guys going to be. I think I've always wanted to create a "non-binary" crazy cybernetic semi- good guy that actually looks like Keanu and I call...Keana..who knows. The amazing thing about this game is each player can have a different and unique experience. LETS GO000000

:lmao: Yeah I got to that part of the character development. Interesting. Welcome to gaming in 2020! LOL

My character is pretty human and rather boring I think. I wonder if you can add/change your character up throughout the game?

rags

Reaction score
I've seen two reviews of Cyberpunk. Both reviews say the game has a surprising number of bugs.

Be careful.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One more reason I'm glad I don't have kids.

I agree that the whole concept of shopping bots sucks, and that they should be illegal, but I don't think anything they buy up is essential.
Yeah, it's not like it's anything as valuable as toilet paper.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
@BigStar
Remember our conversation about graphic options in PC games? Here are Cyberpunks which is about standard for the current generation of games. I cant enable ray tracing and DLSS because i don't have a RTX GPU. Had to dial my resolution from 4K to 2560x1440 and the game runs pretty good.
Screenshot-2.png

Screenshot-3.png

Screenshot-4.png

SlammedZero

Reaction score
How is the Cyberpunk experience guys? Is the year 2077 pleasant?
Game looks great so far. Still getting my bearings. I did have a crash however. Other than that, I havent really noticed any glitches yet

So far so good here as well! Only real bug I have run across, so far, is some dialogue. The game will have you choose some dialogue of your choice and a few times as I'm choosing what I want to say, the character will start answering and talk over your answer. Outside that, it's been good for me. The scenery is awesome. I do need to take the time to learn a few things though. I went through one mission and was just collecting everything in sight not knowing if I need it yet or not. lol

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So far so good here as well! Only real bug I have run across, so far, is some dialogue. The game will have you choose some dialogue of your choice and a few times as I'm choosing what I want to say, the character will start answering and talk over your answer. Outside that, it's been good for me. The scenery is awesome. I do need to take the time to learn a few things though. I went through one mission and was just collecting everything in sight not knowing if I need it yet or not. lol
If its anything like Witcher 3, collecting everything is your best bet. Dont know how many things I realized I needed for crafting before it was too late lol