The Video Game Thread

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juggernaut you are like some mystical figure. You pop in every night about 2am make a post or 2, give some likes and vanish until the next AM when you repeat the whole process over again
:laugh:
Yeah and he's always got some primo videos to share in the Funny Images thread. He is a bit of a mystery. He's like Val Kilmer's roommate in "Real Genius" only he doesn't disappear into the closet, he appears on the forum. Thankfully.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Juggernaut you are like some mystical figure. You pop in every night about 2am make a post or 2, give some likes and vanish until the next AM when you repeat the whole process over again
:laugh:
I usually look at imgur while winding down and I share GIFs around that time. :grin:
I know right, Batmanin us over here :D Jugg has great links but good content when speaks on stuff too. Are we being Dennis'd :laugh: (Sunny in Philly ref)
When I'm not posting content, I'm voting "No" on every poll and reading replies. :popcorn:
Yeah and he's always got some primo videos to share in the Funny Images thread. He is a bit of a mystery. He's like Val Kilmer's roommate in "Real Genius" only he doesn't disappear into the closet, he appears on the forum. Thankfully.
I try to share a laugh in the image and cat thread daily and sometimes here. :laugh:
I concur. @Juggernaut is cool and post some great content.
My doctor isn't going to like that you guys made my heart grow three sizes today. :)

Enjoy a free game on me, well on Epic Games, it's a short one but a good one...

:thumbup:

Last edited:

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I usually look at imgur while winding down and I share GIFs around that time. :grin:

When I'm not posting content, I'm voting "No" on every poll and reading replies. :popcorn:

I try to share a laugh in the image and cat thread daily and sometimes here. :laugh:

My doctor isn't going to like that you guys made my heart grow three sizes today. :)

Merry Christmas to you my friend. You keep this thread alive tbh along with some others, I come here at least once a day to check out a funny gif or two/informative links and appr ya!

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Got my PS5 delivered today but told the family I'd set it up tomorrow night after everything. Excited to get my rear handed to me in Souls by tomorrow evening! :thumbup:

note: the delivery guy left it on my stoop in the rain wo ringing my doorbell...luckily our dog let us know, I would be beside myself if it got stolen after all this smh, but am just glad we got it. Thankful for the puppy!

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score

Thank you, i have heard Inside is a outstanding game.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Got my PS5 delivered today but told the family I'd set it up tomorrow night after everything. Excited to get my rear handed to me in Souls by tomorrow evening! :thumbup:

note: the delivery guy left it on my stoop in the rain wo ringing my doorbell...luckily our dog let us know, I would be beside myself if it got stolen after all this smh, but am just glad we got it. Thankful for the puppy!
You got the Wu Puppy Papa Defense! Nice to hear buddy. What a Nice Merry Christmas man. And yeah...I'd rather fight satanic reindeer than these freaking Souls Demons haha. Happy for ya!!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

My nephew got his the first day of Christmas vacation. What timing.

I was saving up to get him one for Christmas vacation, and my sister called me out of the blue a month ago to tell me that he had been saving up for ot himself since March

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Investor sues video game studio CD Projekt over buggy 'Cyberpunk 2077'

The lawsuit seeks class action status on behalf of a group of investors, alleging CD Projekt over-hyped not only the game but its stock price.

Read Full Story

What a mess this whole thing has become.

Wow! That's odd they usually always at very least knock loudly on the door! Glad you were home. I hawked my porch like crazy the day my Series X was coming. lol Glad you got it man. Enjoy!!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Just wanted to take a second and say Merry Christmas to my video game brethren. You guys are awesome and I always look forward to chatting it up with you all. You make Cowboys Zone of my favorite places on the internet.

You guys RAWK! :yourock:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

If you need help with anything let me know.

Ps5 is awesome..

Do yourself a solid and try out astros play room first.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Just wanted to take a second and say Merry Christmas to my video game brethren. You guys are awesome and I always look forward to chatting it up with you all. You make Cowboys Zone of my favorite places on the internet.

You guys RAWK! :yourock:
Oh great .. now I will feel guilty if I ban you :D

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)
kcCqb0r.gif

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score

Ps5 is awesome..

Astro's is honestly the most I've been impressed with a game in a lonnngggg time. The capability of the controller and interactivity is crazy. Cant wait for how it they use it in the future. Gonna be wild...

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score

Ps5 is awesome..

Thanks buddy appr it! Just starting up tonight as a temple knight build and will definitely hit you up along the way. Totally spaced on Astro's playroom, gonna give that a go tonight as well. Have Miles Morales but that's on the back burner for now.

Loving it so far and got my apps synched! It's a big piece of hardware..fatter than a country boy's lunch box :D

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Astro's playroom is cool, probably played it about an hour last night and see why it's so beloved. You're basically using your controller similar to the wii and to familiarize yourself with the new features and collect trophies/items related to the playstation evolution/history.

Like angling the controller on a tilt, holding trigger can get your astro to jump to collect coins from differing angles (holding the trigger past the first threshold gives you a trampoline boost; love the trigger mechanisms btw and gets you comfortable with platforming using the new features. Love that second level on the trigger buttons. Cruise, drive, peel out is how it feels in terms of the different pressure you can apply to the trigger to achieve different speeds.

When Astro was walking against the hard winds, I could feel my controller almost pulling back as if I were in the windy desert and feel the pebbles of sand hitting the controller as part of the env resistance. That's when I was like "uh oh" I get it now regarding the controller.

Definitely enjoyed it, became a mini mario session, I was on the initial beach probably 15-20 mins thinking "those" were all the coins....go into the castle dummy lol

Last edited: