The Video Game Thread

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I like that you're honest about it, she's allowing it, could be worse ;) As long as you're not spending your kids money or something I think you're okay :) I had to double, take, wth is a 5k some kind of tv marathon (ducking from the pie thrown at me for bad jk), can't even enjoy 4k for a month lol
I know my friend, it's my last entertainment hooray. The final 800 down the well! I should toss myself down with it! Say adios until the divorce! Lol...im just chilling in the Cobra Pit. Im in the Pit Of Snakes Now.

But love is love is love and welp...I will take the outhouse for the toys! *haha she told me to post that*

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
My hope is that I finish it and about that time they announce a remaster or Elden Ring..

How is the Souls progression? Game is rough isn’t it?
4-3 Grinding...yep people say it's easy and someone who knows this ****. Tough. Not nearly as hard as Sekiro or Bloodborne though. I have a couple different builds in Demon's though, its really amazing trying different things with different paths and skills. Epic games.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
4-3 Grinding...yep people say it's easy and someone who knows this ****. Tough. Not nearly as hard as Sekiro or Bloodborne though. I have a couple different builds in Demon's though, its really amazing trying different things with different paths and skills. Epic games.

The game is epic..

Ive completed first level of bloodborne and it’s easy so far.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Nice bro! You have the touch. Sekiro is up next for ya!
When you're in these from software modes you should just keep going; trying to play Assas Creed/anything becomes too easy by comp. I've heard dirty things of Sekiro's difficulty..at least some youtube videos of dudes breaking tvs/ controllers/ everything lol I was thinking Nioh 2 after this..wait for that Sekiro mistress another day. lol

Last edited:

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
The game is epic..

Ive completed first level of bloodborne and it’s easy so far.
You must be a weathered soul hunter talking that smack :D Good for you though tbh, that first alley chewed me up and spit me out as my first time playing a souls type game. If you got through that rolling, I think really just the bosses are a bit harder by comp to Demon Souls but not much else.

I've noticed with Demon Souls sometimes the boss is more of a gimmick thing, than a skill thing. Where Bloodborne it felt you had to be a able to dodge with perfrect timing or that was it and never could cheese quite as much as I've done a few times myself so far on Demon Souls; red dragon esp.

That soul arrow out of the gate is a little cheap; now I got why so many playthroughs were that royalty build where FightinCowboy is all strength (and harder to play). I just bought that power now after the Dragon God boss, and can think of countless times I coulda cheesed through levels with this power but would never be as comfortable with the sword/parry combat as I am now.

Last edited:

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I know my friend, it's my last entertainment hooray. The final 800 down the well! I should toss myself down with it! Say adios until the divorce! Lol...im just chilling in the Cobra Pit. Im in the Pit Of Snakes Now.

But love is love is love and welp...I will take the outhouse for the toys! *haha she told me to post that*

I was just poking fun, and am glad she's cool like that brotha :) I want that TV now myself, want my 120 fps. Became so spoiled so fast smh...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You must be a weathered soul hunter talking that smack :D Good for you though tbh, that first alley chewed me up and spit me out as my first time playing a souls type game. If you got through that rolling, I think really just the bosses are a bit harder by comp to Demon Souls but not much else.

I've noticed with Demon Souls sometimes the boss is more of a gimmick thing, than a skill thing. Where Bloodborne it felt you had to be a able to dodge with perfrect timing or that was it and never could cheese quite as much as I've done a few times myself so far on Demon Souls; red dragon esp.

That soul arrow out of the gate is a little cheap; now I got why so many playthroughs were that royalty build where FightinCowboy is all strength (and harder to play). I just bought that power now after the Dragon God boss, and can think of countless times I coulda cheesed through levels with this power but would never be as comfortable with the sword/parry combat as I am now.

Im watching a guide so I know all of the cheese but I was speaking more about getting through the level.

The 1st boss was fine but the guy who was the girls father who was a hunter gave me problems..The one that you use the music box against.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Im watching a guide so I know all of the cheese but I was speaking more about getting through the level.

The 1st boss was fine but the guy who was the girls father who was a hunter gave me problems..The one that you use the music box against.
Can't even fake like I remember that specifically tbh but do remember a music box being in play.

I misread your reply to Ominous a couple pages back, thought you were saying Bloodborne was rough, huh? but were just asking about his progress in DS. So went on a rant a about Bloodborne lol. Trouty was the bloodborne master, I did the main campaign but he did all the new game plus and PVP stuff that intimidated me a bit.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Can't even fake like I remember that specifically tbh but do remember a music box being in play.

I misread your reply to Ominous a couple pages back, thought you were saying Bloodborne was rough, huh? but were just asking about his progress in DS. So went on a rant a about Bloodborne lol. Trouty was the bloodborne master, I did the main campaign but he did all the new game plus and PVP stuff that intimidated me a bit.

No Bloodborne first level has been not so bad for me.

It’s just the first level though.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
No Bloodborne first level has been not so bad for me.

It’s just the first level though.
There are harder bosses, but really for me it was getting acclimated to that style/difficulty back when. With you beating DS, this is likely not going to be too hard comparatively. I love DS, but would still say I prefer the combat in Bloodborne as it's faster paced/no shield options. But Bloodborne didn't have the cooler world tendency/nexus type stuff either and the NPC in DS have more character. Both great games though, did it a little different in a good way.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
When you're in these from software modes you should just keep going; trying to play Assas Creed/anything becomes too easy by comp. I've heard dirty things of Sekiro's difficulty..at least some youtube videos of dudes breaking tvs/ controllers/ everything lol I was thinking Nioh 2 after this..wait for that Sekiro mistress another day. lol
Honestly its the one game that broke me. Still haven't beaten it and am waiting to tackle the beasts once again with this new setup.

Speaking of mistresses, can't wait for these Nioh Remasters. Absolutely incredible looking. A lot of people had Nioh 2 as game of the year.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
There are harder bosses, but really for me it was getting acclimated to that style/difficulty back when. With you beating DS, this is likely not going to be too hard comparatively. I love DS, but would still say I prefer the combat in Bloodborne as it's faster paced/no shield options. But Bloodborne didn't have the cooler world tendency/nexus type stuff either and the NPC in DS have more character. Both great games though, did it a little different in a good way.

haha I hate world tendency..

I’m liking the fighting style too on bloodborne.

DS is unbelievable but if they remake this game it will surely match it as well.

Im a huge fan of anything Midieval.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
haha I hate world tendency..

I’m liking the fighting style too on bloodborne.

DS is unbelievable but if they remake this game it will surely match it as well.

Im a huge fan of anything Midieval.
Feels like I just burned a day working with the tendency stuff...jeez can be tedious. Trying to upgrade this weapon dragon bone smasher but need to show it to an NPC in full white, but had to go black and kill him to get the upgrade. Can I just fight some stuff...lol

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Feels like I just burned a day working with the tendency stuff...jeez can be tedious. Trying to upgrade this weapon dragon bone smasher but need to show it to an NPC in full white, but had to go black and kill him to get the upgrade. Can I just fight some stuff...lol

lolll.. Are you going for platinum?

The tendency stuff I absolutely horrrible.

If you need me to spawn and get you to pure white let me know.

I think that is why Bloodborne seems so much simpler for me so far.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
lolll.. Are you going for platinum?

The tendency stuff I absolutely horrrible.

If you need me to spawn and get you to pure white let me know.

I think that is why Bloodborne seems so much simpler for me so far.
Appr it bro (same goes to Ominous from me if needed, etc.) Think I can beat the Old hero and get back to white in 4 to get that magic type sword I want there to kill the Storm King. I do need some pure stones though (only have 1 so far from section 2 bc didn't follow tendency properly after killing bosses/arch demon in the first 10-15 hours or so) Problem watching those playthroughs is I'll miss maybe one episode and throws me off for a bit seeing him doing things I can't do, etc.

Feel you on the more straightforward vibe with Bloodborne. This stuff is making my brain hurt lol

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Appr it bro (same goes to Ominous from me if needed, etc.) Think I can beat the Old hero and get back to white in 4 to get that magic type sword I want there to kill the Storm King. I do need some pure stones though (only have 1 so far from section 2 bc didn't follow tendency properly after killing bosses/arch demon in the first 10-15 hours or so) Problem watching those playthroughs is I'll miss maybe one episode and throws me off for a bit seeing him doing things I can't do, etc.

Feel you on the more straightforward vibe with Bloodborne. This stuff is making my brain hurt lol
My man! You're going at it! I'm just salivating for this setup literally counting the milliseconds so I can REALLY dominate Soul's and Sekiro. Like it literally corrupts my brain like a glitch in Cyberpunk lol. Which, despite all the hate, is awesome and I can't wait to glitch into The Matrix once all is complete

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Any of you Souls/Borne Fromsoftware Cats wanna dance with some PVP? Im game...
How does that work exactly? I get it for invading in Demon Souls, but in Bloodborne PVP are we just dueling up? Would be kind of cool. Are you both at a fixed cap or just bring your character as is? Might have to get me a headset...have sinus issues and always feels like I get clogged up with any headphones that aren't buds, etc.