The Video Game Thread

HungryLion

Reaction score
That's funny, I actually just played through Star Wars on PS and enjoyed it even with minimal knowledge from the lore and movies. Has some Dark Souls elements with some spikes in difficulty . It was more of an adventure/action game with a lot of navigating and would say was a tad much at times. But still worthy and esp for a Star Wars fan I would imagine.

Witcher 3 is great (much easier combat but can spike it up) and believe they're supposed to release a next gen upgrade for that one too so good grab.

Yeah the Star Wars game does have a lot of exploration. At times I’m like yeah. I don’t want to explore anymore and just keep it moving, knowing I may be passing up some loot.

but as a Star Wars fan. I enjoy the combat and the voice acting and story seem to be very good so far.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Yeah the Star Wars game does have a lot of exploration. At times I’m like yeah. I don’t want to explore anymore and just keep it moving, knowing I may be passing up some loot.

but as a Star Wars fan. I enjoy the combat and the voice acting and story seem to be very good so far.
I liked it and can bypass most of it but want to find those secrets to increase your health/force but the chests are all superficial for the saber/mantis/BD. Yeah the cut scenes and plot were good but no spoilers...enjoy the game!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
That's funny, I actually just played through Star Wars on PS and enjoyed it even with minimal knowledge from the lore and movies. Has some Dark Souls elements with some spikes in difficulty . It was more of an adventure/action game with a lot of navigating and would say was a tad much at times. But still worthy and esp for a Star Wars fan I would imagine.

Witcher 3 is great (much easier combat but can spike it up) and believe they're supposed to release a next gen upgrade for that one too so good grab.

I definitely agree with this as well. I enjoyed the game but the bouncing around between all the different worlds (interactive map) just felt a bit much to me and sometimes confusing. I'd almost rather have a linear progression through each world, as a chapter or something similar.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
https://www.click2houston.com/news/...ting-to-sell-sony-playstation-5-deputies-say/

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas – A 19-year-old man who was attempting to sell his Sony PlayStation 5 was allegedly shot by a suspect who may have thought it was a better idea to steal it.

Deputies with the Harris County Sheriff’s Office were dispatched to a robbery call in the 8300 block of Gros Ventre lane shortly before 1:30 p.m.

Upon arrival, they found a teen suffering a gunshot to the left side of his body.

The teen was transported to the hospital in stable condition.

A lieutenant at the scene said the teen had listed the video game online, and the suspect pretended to be an interested customer, but pulled a gun once the two met up.

The suspect remains at large. He did not get away with the game, which was found covered in mud at the scene.

The HCSO Violent Crimes Unit is investigating.

Pretty nuts. That pic hurts my soul lol. Hopefully the kid will be ok.

John813

Reaction score
:laugh: I actually picked up and built me an F-450, because, why not? Feels super silly racing it around the map but I guess that's why it's an arcade racer. I also WAY over paid for a DeLorean on the auction house. For some reason I just had to have one. lol

Also, I get what you're saying about some of the carryovers on the game, but at the same time, I guess that's what makes Forza Horizon Forza Horizon. On that note, I feel like I've hardly received any Super Wheelspins for some reason. It's odd.

Oh I bought one too lol.
Yea, it's a minor nitpick on the game, as the wheelspins are a cool feature but just wish it was tweaked slightly. Still hate having a wheelspin and winning some glasses or shoes over a Forza edition car or 200k credits.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
I finished the main storyline for Far Cry 6. I cleared out all FND bases, Anti-Aircraft sites and Yaran stories before finishing. Says I'm only 25% done. Ha!

I think I'll go back and try Cyberpunk again. Hopefully, with all the patches they have put out it will be ok now. Or I have Resident Evil: Village on deck also.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Hey Yo it's Halo Day Bro's. A Campaign feast Masterpiece for Masterchief! Send ya to heaven with a plasma shot from John Spartan 117! Haha.

My bones are ready!

Already played the 1st.....chapter.....I guess you would call it? lol My thought so far during that first little section? Absolutely fantastic. The graphics are SO crisp. The gameplay feels nice, really polished, and I love the movement around the levels with the grapple hook (this seems to be a trend in video games right now lol). I think this is going to be a fantastic game and I look forward to dive deeper into the campaign.

I finished the main storyline for Far Cry 6. I cleared out all FND bases, Anti-Aircraft sites and Yaran stories before finishing. Says I'm only 25% done. Ha!

I think I'll go back and try Cyberpunk again. Hopefully, with all the patches they have put out it will be ok now. Or I have Resident Evil: Village on deck also.

Dang!! I dove in deep when the game first came out, but there have been so many excellent games dropping this fall, that FC6 got put on the back burner for a bit. I do love it though. I did load it up and play for a bit the other night. I have done an absolute ton of the FND bases, collecting the FND cache locations, and the Anti-Aircraft sites. I honestly haven't done to much of the main storyline. I normally do go right for that storyline in games, but for some reason, I've been enjoying just cruising around the map doing whatever. lol It's been fun!