The Video Game Thread

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lost Ark releases next week, not usually a fan of Eastern MMORPGs but have to admit i am interested. It has stellar ratings on Steam.
I was not interested in it either but I am at least thinking about now though I will probably wait until after the launch rush (and headache) phase calms down to see what the average gamers think about it.

Most people that played it pre-release are people who were already interested in it so I would be weary of trusting any reviews right now.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I was not interested in it either but I am at least thinking about now though I will probably wait until after the launch rush (and headache) phase calms down to see what the average gamers think about it.

Most people that played it pre-release are people who were already interested in it so I would be weary of trusting any reviews right now.

Me too, going to wait 24-48 hours after release and check out the reviews. Been burned too many times.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Preloaded the game earlier today and am debating on purchasing the cheapest {14.99} founders pack. Please disregard my post 2 posts above this. :laugh: I really need a new MMO to scratch that itch.
I do not have time to play right now and I am not still sure about an isometric MMO game, but those videos are very enticing and the founders packs are not supposed to be available after launch (at least that's what I have read) so ..

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I do not have time to play right now and I am not still sure about an isometric MMO game, but those videos are very enticing and the founders packs are not supposed to be available after launch (at least that's what I have read) so ..

One small complaint i have is the game is point click for movement with no option for WASD. Very strange.

SlammedZero

Reaction score

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Playing SIFU on PS5. Not a game for everyone, but if you love Kung ** flicks and a Sekiro-esque challenge that's freaking brutally hard then its for ya. but so far one of my faves in a while. The soundtrack is unbelievable. Can't even make it to the second boss yet lol. LOVE IT.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One small complaint i have is the game is point click for movement with no option for WASD. Very strange.
That is probably the main concern I have as well, but from what I have read from other people who had the same concerns you eventually get used to itafter playing a little and if you do not, you can always use keyboard keymapping apps to reprogram the controls.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
jrj1A9n.gif
:hammer:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
:lmao: This is right on the money..."new item...well I gotta taste it and see what it does!" Goat ironed stomachs in the old days could take on the rot and mold :D
Probably why life expectancy was so short in the old days. But those games are fantasy too, so maybe the food is protected from spoiling by magic? An anti-decay spell or enchanted storage vessel? :D

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I played Kingdom Come for a bit. They realism route in that game. Food items decay gradually
That sounds like a more hardcore rpg instead of some of the action games they are calling rpgs like Dark Souls/Sekiro. That's pretty cool though, like some of the healing items/buffs aren't as maxed out vs some others would be a pretty cool variable to mix in tbh