The Video Game Thread

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes I would imagine that plays a part in that. The microtransactions can be crazy but to their credit they did support GTA online a crazy amount with all the new content they brought to it.

They also get a pass from me because they made one of the best games ever (RDR2) in that timeframe.
When I was on ESO, people used to go wild over new mounts. All they ever were were reskins of the same mounts they have always. Those online games can really take advantage of users dedication

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
When I was on ESO, people used to go wild over new mounts. All they ever were were reskins of the same mounts they have always. Those online games can really take advantage of users dedication
I have every ESO expansion except the latest one, was thinking about getting it on the Christmas sale and redownloading the game. The cash shop crown shop whatever they call it it's such a downer, then having to pay $15 a month for a crafting bag is silly.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have every ESO expansion except the latest one, was thinking about getting it on the Christmas sale and redownloading the game. The cash shop crown shop whatever they call it it's such a downer, then having to pay $15 a month for a crafting bag is silly.
Yes, and you absolutely need that craft bag

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I downloaded The Crew Motorsports demo and played the 5 hours it gives you. I liked it. Once that expired I bought that game on sale. It's pretty much a Forza Horizon rip-off, but they have their own unique things about it. The map is Hawaii. If you enjoy open-world arcade racers, it's pretty fun. The music sucks though. lol

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I downloaded the trial version of the MOSS VR game from my PS Plus account. I remembered @SlammedZero writing here how much fun the game was in VR. I have to agree with Slammed because this little VR game is FUN! I immediately purchased the full version when the time trial expired. I'm definitely going to play the sequel, but I want to collect as much as I can from the first game before moving on. The VR using the PSVR2 is phenomenal. Games like this is what makes VR enjoyable to play.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I downloaded the trial version of the MOSS VR game from my PS Plus account. I remembered @SlammedZero writing here how much fun the game was in VR. I have to agree with Slammed because this little VR game is FUN! I immediately purchased the full version when the time trial expired. I'm definitely going to play the sequel, but I want to collect as much as I can from the first game before moving on. The VR using the PSVR2 is phenomenal. Games like this is what makes VR enjoyable to play.
Awesome. Glad to hear and I'm glad you enjoy it. The 2nd one is just as good, so you have that to look forward to. :)

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Anyone heard of, or have Palworld?
Released a few days ago on PC/Steam and Xbox. Already has sold 5 million copies and was selling 85,000 copies per hour yesterday.

Checked it out before it's release. It's like ARC: Survivor Evolved, but with knockoff Pokemon instead of dinosaurs. It's not my cup of tea, but it's an inexpensive new game if anyone wants to try it. :thumbup:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
If anybody is looking for a challenging game, I played one last night called Ghostrunner II. It's a one-hit and your dead kind of game. You basically hardcore parkour through levels while dealing with enemies at certain stages.

I was torn on it. Half of me enjoyed it while the other half of me hated it. It's challenging though, no doubt. I only died about 1000 times. lol

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If anybody is looking for a challenging game, I played one last night called Ghostrunner II. It's a one-hit and your dead kind of game. You basically hardcore parkour through levels while dealing with enemies at certain stages.

I was torn on it. Half of me enjoyed it while the other half of me hated it. It's challenging though, no doubt. I only died about 1000 times. lol
I would run out of money playing a game like that. I would be throwing my controller at the TV; ruining everything in its path.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
PlayStation had the "State of Play" broadcast on Wednesday. And the state of play is strong. :laugh:

I played Brothers a tale of two sons several years ago, didnt take long to complete it but it was a charming game. Would be interested in this remake if the price is decent. Dragons Dogma is supposed to be pretty darn good.