The Video Game Thread

SlammedZero

Reaction score
PlayStation had the "State of Play" broadcast on Wednesday. And the state of play is strong. :laugh:

Judas absolutely intrigues/excites me. Made from the creators of Bioshock (and I can see the similarities, it looks like Bioshock in space). Bioshock is one of my all-time favorite games.

I usually like to get a game from Gamefly and try it out first, but this one I may just take a leap of faith and buy it right out of the gate. I have a feeling it won't let me down.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I played Brothers a tale of two sons several years ago, didnt take long to complete it but it was a charming game. Would be interested in this remake if the price is decent. Dragons Dogma is supposed to be pretty darn good.
I also played the original Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons; about ten years ago, and I too am interested in the remake. Dragon's Dogma is fun and Dragon's Dogma 2 looks like more of the same fun. :thumbup:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Judas absolutely intrigues/excites me. Made from the creators of Bioshock (and I can see the similarities, it looks like Bioshock in space). Bioshock is one of my all-time favorite games.

I usually like to get a game from Gamefly and try it out first, but this one I may just take a leap of faith and buy it right out of the gate. I have a feeling it won't let me down.
I agree, BioShock is in my top-five games. I put Judas on my wishlist the day the teaser premiered on The Game Rewards in 2022. I just double-checked my wishlist on Steam, added 12/08/2022. :laugh:

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Anyone tried the Skull and Bones open beta that runs through Sunday? Had to d/l the Epic game store to d/l the beta, forget PW had to reset it then it wanted me to link my Ubi account which of course i had forgotten the PW as well and had to reset it too. Such a PITA. :laugh:

Last edited:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Anyone tried the Skull and Bones open beta that runs through Sunday? Had to d/l the Epic game store to d/l the beta, forget PW had to reset it then it wanted me to link my Ubi account which of course i had forgotten the PW as well and had to reset it too. Such a PITA. :laugh:
I haven't tried the beta, but I agree with you on all these accounts. Gets tough to keep track anymore.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Got Super Mario Wonder for the Nintendo Switch. Fantastic game. Not much else to say, it's a 2D side-scroller Mario game, but it's just a delight to play. Very creative game in some of the levels. Super Mario were some of the games I grew up playing back in the day, so they always hold a little space in my heart.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Question for all you Console gamers. We have a PS4 Pro used mainly by the wife who wants a PS5 but wants to keep both. Isn't the PS5 backwards compatible? Would be a waste to have a 4 if the 5 can do everything the 4 can. All of your games would still be in your PS account regardless of system right?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Question for all you Console gamers. We have a PS4 Pro used mainly by the wife who wants a PS5 but wants to keep both. Isn't the PS5 backwards compatible? Would be a waste to have a 4 if the 5 can do everything the 4 can. All of your games would still be in your PS account regardless of system right?
Yes 5 is backwards compatible