The Video Game Thread

Juggernaut

Reaction score
rFYC8VC.gif

NfH7ZgJ.jpg

:lmao2:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
What.just.happened lol..do you know what game is that from? Looks like Just Cause
The game is Just Cause 3. If you look closely at the top left corner of the GIF it says, "iteration a Just Cause 3 Stunt Montage." :D

I love Just Cause 3. Such a fantastic and fun game. Just Cause 4 was OK to me and just seemed to fall short of my expectations. Luckily, on PSN or Xbox Live (one of them, can't remember) I believe they gave JC3 away for free one of the months awhile back and I have it tucked away in my library cloud..........I think. lol

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I love Just Cause 3. Such a fantastic and fun game. Just Cause 4 was OK to me and just seemed to fall short of my expectations. Luckily, on PSN or Xbox Live (one of them, can't remember) I believe they gave JC3 away for free one of the months awhile back and I have it tucked away in my library cloud..........I think. lol
You're right, they gave it away on PSN awhile back and I claimed it too. Great game, GTA with a twist in SAm Island.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I actually like the looks of that both in shape and color scheme.

I have always preferred Xbox controllers over Playstation controllers, but this looks promising.
Me too, one thing I don't love about ps4 after being with 360 primarily. The xbox controller weight and design feel better, ps controllers are almost weight less and tear my wrists up on some games because of the two analogs being side by side can make your thumbs go almost inverted to make it work.

Can only play some fighting games so long on PS bc of it. I like the L analog stick higher up as the primary, feels right. Like holding a rifle, the left hand is extended for aim, with your right on the back end to fire. Same vibe with those controllers.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Me too, one thing I don't love about ps4 after being with 360 primarily. The xbox controller weight and design feel better, ps controllers are almost weight less and tear my wrists up on some games because of the two analogs being side by side can make your thumbs go almost inverted to make it work.

Can only play some fighting games so long on PS bc of it. I like the L analog stick higher up as the primary, feels right. Like holding a rifle, the left hand is extended for aim, with your right on the back end to fire. Same vibe with those controllers.

I also think the ergonomics of the Xbox controller are better, but I didn't hate the PS4 controller. I like the way the triggers feel a little better. I also love the giant pressure pad in the middle. I find it convenient in some games (like for opening up an open world map). One thing I always loved, and thought it was a great touch by PS4, was the speaker in the controller. I liked it when sounds came out of there. It kind of seems like they've went away from that, for some reason.

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
I don’t know how many people here play video games, but I posted another Off Top video. In this one I talk about all the original Xbox & PS2 games that I hope become backwards compatible on the Xbox Series X. And I’m on camera talking on this one. Enjoy!