The Video Game Thread

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Ok, I officially have Cyberpunk pre-ordered. My buddy and I game share on Xbox. I snagged Black Ops: Cold War and last night he was asking what game he should buy for us to game share next. Decided on Cyberpunk.
So, we will
A) see if it releases on time
B) see if it will live up to the hype.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
just wondering what you guys think of the series s as this is what im thinking of getting. Does it have a huge hard drive since its digital only?

It comes with an internal 1tb, so, not a ton of room by today's standards but enough to get you by for a little bit. If you're not worried about 4K, I think the series S would be just fine for you. It will still give you crisp 1440p 120fps quality. Some people prefer that performance over the resolution.

maxdogg

Reaction score
It comes with an internal 1tb, so, not a ton of room by today's standards but enough to get you by for a little bit. If you're not worried about 4K, I think the series S would be just fine for you. It will still give you crisp 1440p 120fps quality. Some people prefer that performance over the resolution.
Thanks slammed I think thats more than enough space as long as it will run all that x runs. Im a pc gamer that is slowly coming back to console.;)

Juggernaut

Reaction score

:laugh:Guess he forgot he was in his living room. Must be a pretty immersive game.
Trying to look like Peyton up in there lol...:laugh: What game is that???

It cost him..least some pride and $ anyway :laugh:
jrrM9G9.png

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
@BigStar Thanks again for the Ghost of Tsushima recommendation. I'm absolutely loving the game so far!
Good to hear man! Game was great and will likely run it back when again when I get a ps5. I thought they did a great job with Genghis Khan as the story goes on (that intro scene burning that village really pulls you in).

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Well I purchased Demon Souls and Spiderman for the PS5.

I've never been into this type of game. Usually competitive types of games is what I play but I wanted a game that can Flex it's new next gen graphics.

I couldn't pick between the Souls game and Spiderman so I just grabbed both.

I've never played either. What can I expect? Fun? Frustration? All of the above?

Lutonio

Reaction score
Well I purchased Demon Souls and Spiderman for the PS5.

I've never been into this type of game. Usually competitive types of games is what I play but I wanted a game that can Flex it's new next gen graphics.

I couldn't pick between the Souls game and Spiderman so I just grabbed both.

I've never played either. What can I expect? Fun? Frustration? All of the above?

The Souls games are known for being hard but fair. There is never a time where you die and blame the game on something cheap or something that couldn’t have been avoided. The combat is deliberate and weighty, and exploration plays a big part. I’ve never gotten the same rush in other games as when I get the notification that a hostile player has entered my game to hunt me.

I would say expect it to be hard and fun with a legit sense of satisfaction for clearing sections that had been giving you trouble.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Souls games are known for being hard but fair. There is never a time where you die and blame the game on something cheap or something that couldn’t have been avoided. The combat is deliberate and weighty, and exploration plays a big part. I’ve never gotten the same rush in other games as when I get the notification that a hostile player has entered my game to hunt me.

I would say expect it to be hard and fun with a legit sense of satisfaction for clearing sections that had been giving you trouble.

So can random people just come into the game and fight me? How does that work?

Lutonio

Reaction score
The game has a system where you’re either “alive” or in a phantom form. The game plays exactly the same with these two states except for two things. As a phantom, your health bar is reduced (and there is a ring you can find that reduces this penalty as well). When you’re alive, you get your full health bar and can interact with the players who are phantoms. You can summon friendly phantoms who assist you through the level and get their “alive” status back, or hostile phantoms can force their way into your game and try to kill you. Killing you gets their “alive” status back.