my favorites from tonight's show:

[youtube]LQzKr7XqcEM[/youtube]

[youtube]BfxfLL_xZRo[/youtube]

[youtube]jjfWYKe3baU[/youtube]

[youtube]5CenCMTJT_M[/youtube]

[youtube]zKjIw0TAs-A[/youtube]

Kangaroo

Reaction score
I actually voted for Pope last night that was her best performance by far I thought she should have went home last week.

Has she been missed cast doing the Pop music should she be doing more country like Adam said it sure sounded like it to me.

I thought Melaine stepped up her performance

Amanda is back in form that was great

Dam Saint Nick brought it again

How could I forget Bryan Adams I mean Terry

Thought the performances where better this week overall.

Man this is going to be some tough tough decision this week and down the road they are going to have to bring their A game every week

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
blindzebra;4850723 said:
Not that tough...just send team Christina packing.:laugh1:

This ^

I personally don't like that Sylvia girl, she screams sometimes and it's very annoying!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4850732 said:
This ^

I personally don't like that Sylvia girl, she screams sometimes and it's very annoying!

Except Dez may stick around a while since all the Lady's like him.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
kristie;4851216 said:

What no one likes Team Xtina all Pop sound the same team. :lmao:

I am not going to lie I am excited she is not going to be part of season 4

blindzebra

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4850732 said:
This ^

She is a fist beating her chest away from a bad Celine Dion impersonation.:laugh2:

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Well there we go Team Xtina is now down to one. How is the all Pop singers working out for you Xtina ? Oh yea it is not because um they um sound the same.

I was glad to see Cody kept over Bryan. I thought it would be Cody and Sylvia gone.

I was never a Bryan Keith fan yes I am bias against him. I just did not like his voice.

Next week going to suck because now people I like are going to get booted off.

What is up with Cody he is the cat with 9 lives every time I think the dude is dead he lives.

I knew when it was the last 4 that Trevin and Amanda would be the ones saved.

Next few Weeks is going to be tough for me my 5 favorites are Melaine, Amanda, Trevin, Terry and Nick.

I think Cody is the weakest singer of the group but has great stage presence and personality. He seems more like a guy you want to go see live over buying an album. I have enjoyed his personality and how he works the crowd and stage during his performances.

Dez is while a pretty boy that can sing do not hate him or anything

Cassadee has been all over the board. I thought she was near the bottom last week and this week i though she was one of the top 8 yesterday with her performance.

My wife has started watching the life shows with me her favorite last night was Saint Nick. I love Nick dude can sing.

Just some of my random thoughts after tonight's show

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Kangaroo;4851858 said:
Well there we go Team Xtina is now down to one. How is the all Pop singers working out for you Xtina ? Oh yea it is not because um they um sound the same.

I was glad to see Cody kept over Bryan. I thought it would be Cody and Sylvia gone.

I was never a Bryan Keith fan yes I am bias against him. I just did not like his voice.

Next week going to suck because now people I like are going to get booted off.

What is up with Cody he is the cat with 9 lives every time I think the dude is dead he lives.

I knew when it was the last 4 that Trevin and Amanda would be the ones saved.

Next few Weeks is going to be tough for me my 5 favorites are Melaine, Amanda, Trevin, Terry and Nick.

I think Cody is the weakest singer of the group but has great stage presence and personality. He seems more like a guy you want to go see live over buying an album. I have enjoyed his personality and how he works the crowd and stage during his performances.

Dez is while a pretty boy that can sing do not hate him or anything

Cassadee has been all over the board. I thought she was near the bottom last week and this week i though she was one of the top 8 yesterday with her performance.

My wife has started watching the life shows with me her favorite last night was Saint Nick. I love Nick dude can sing.

Just some of my random thoughts after tonight's show

Great post!

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
blindzebra;4851309 said:
She is a fist beating her chest away from a bad Celine Dion impersonation.:laugh2:

:lmao2: :bow:

I'm glad she's gone...I never liked her!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm glad Bryan is gone and was hoping Dez was the other one.

I hope Nick wins, dude can sing. Melanie is my favorite though I think her days are numbered, she is not ready yet.

Cody, what to say about him. He should head to broadway, it would be a perfect fit.

I like Terry too but I think he needs to be in a band. He would have been a perfect fit in Queen, Journey, Reo Speedwagon, etc. back in the day.

Trevin can sing too, as well as Amanda but both won't make it to final four IMO.

Final four - Nick, Terry, Cassadee and Melanie
Winner - Nick

I just hope Dez does not continue to get the girls vote and slide into the finals. Without his boyish looks, he would have never made the live show.

kristie

Reaction score
dexternjack;4851958 said:
I'm glad Bryan is gone and was hoping Dez was the other one.

I hope Nick wins, dude can sing. Melanie is my favorite though I think her days are numbered, she is not ready yet.

Cody, what to say about him. He should head to broadway, it would be a perfect fit.

I like Terry too but I think he needs to be in a band. He would have been a perfect fit in Queen, Journey, Reo Speedwagon, etc. back in the day.

Trevin can sing too, as well as Amanda but both won't make it to final four IMO.

Winner - Nick

I just hope Dez does not continue to get the girls vote and slide into the finals. Without his boyish looks, he would have never made the live show.

exactly because his voice isn't very good.

Rackat

Reaction score
dexternjack;4851958 said:
*snip*

Winner - Nick

Totally agree.

kristie

Reaction score
great performance from adam levine & 50 cent:

[youtube]CPQFivmXoSU[/youtube]