The Voice season 3

Kangaroo

Reaction score
blindzebra;4864188 said:
Gonna be a tough cut...should be Dez for sure.

Dez was at the bottom tonight after that I have no clue because they did a great job tonight

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
blindzebra;4864188 said:
Gonna be a tough cut...should be Dez for sure.

I agree and I think Cody should be the other cut....he's a cruise ship singer :D

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4864652 said:
I agree and I think Cody should be the other cut....he's a cruise ship singer :D

same here. i hated his version of "somebody to love".

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Down goes team xtina down goes team xtina

:laugh2:

While my favorite 5 made it to the next round so next week at least one will go home.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Kangaroo;4865818 said:

While my favorite 5 made it to the next round so next week at least one will go home.

:laugh2: :bow:

And Cody went home too! America got it right!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4865861 said:
:laugh2: :bow:

And Cody went home too! America got it right!

The last 6 are real good and it is going to be crazy

At one point I thought Trevin was going to win but he has been towards the bottom the last few weeks I am not sure he makes it in the top 4

Pope has went from borderline to the favorite to win at this point in my eyes due to fan voting trends so far. Her and Melanie have the most itunes songs the last two weeks which is a clear advantage for both them.

Anyways I hope the top 6 bring it next week and make it hard on us fans.

kristie

Reaction score
Kangaroo;4865818 said:

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Ok Terry Killed it tonight he had the best two performances in my eyes

I thought Pope was mediocre tonight but the fans seem to like her a lot. She was better last week.

Melanie was good and one of my Favorites. I think she needs to do Suzie and the Banshee Peek Boo

Trevin did a great job on the Kate Hudson song

Nick was good and I Liked his under the Rainbow we need to hear him do a ZZ Top song if he makes it to the next round

That is me

kristie

Reaction score
my favorites from tonight:

[youtube]Yd4bv0QhUkU[/youtube]

[youtube]3OBnKRnbQbM[/youtube]

[youtube]fIBEWbws9EA[/youtube]

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't know where to start. First off, Melanie is prob my favorite besides Nick and Cassadee. I think Adam hurt Melanie on that last song, was a bad choice. Aguilera actually had a good suggestion, Fiona Apple for her.

Those who I think are safe for sure--Nick, Cassadee, Amanda and Trevin (thanks to that last song).

That leaves Terry and Melanie as the odd ones out IMO. Terry is a great singer, but is he a solo act? I think he needs a band.

I love Mel's dark and raspy voice but I think that 2nd song is going to be her downfall and blame is on Adam.

It really is a shame two have to go this week, it should go down from 6 to 5, not 6 to 4 when they are this close and talented.

Unfortunately, Melanie and Terry will go home, but hopefully Trevin is in one of their spots.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
dexternjack;4877813 said:
I don't know where to start. First off, Melanie is prob my favorite besides Nick and Cassadee. I think Adam hurt Melanie on that last song, was a bad choice. Aguilera actually had a good suggestion, Fiona Apple for her.

Those who I think are safe for sure--Nick, Cassadee, Amanda and Trevin (thanks to that last song).

That leaves Terry and Melanie as the odd ones out IMO. Terry is a great singer, but is he a solo act? I think he needs a band.

I love Mel's dark and raspy voice but I think that 2nd song is going to be her downfall and blame is on Adam.

It really is a shame two have to go this week, it should go down from 6 to 5, not 6 to 4 when they are this close and talented.

Unfortunately, Melanie and Terry will go home, but hopefully Trevin is in one of their spots.

In the apple top downloads which the #'s suggest who tends to win by the most downloads.

Terry is #2
Pope #4
Nick #5
Pope #7
Trevin #13
Melanie #14
Melanine #18
Amanda #23
Terry # 30
Amanda #31
Nick #40

That is from last night and the downloads are a huge bonus and I am guessing the total of each song counts.

The download #'s are suggesting Trevin & Amanda are going home.

That Pope is probably going to win in the end with Melanie and Nick fighting for 2nd and third

Terry may have saved him self for another week with his best performances but yes he should be in a rock band :yourock:.

So there you have it the itunes prediction

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Terry is clearly the best out of this bunch IMO.

Pope is good, but not my cup of tea.

Trevin's voice was one of my favorites a few weeks ago, now it's played out. I think he needs to go ASAP.

Brown is a hell of a singer.

Nick is good...but I can't see him winning.

I think Melanie had her worst night last night....I like her style, but I'd send her home after last night's performance.

Terry is the only one on the show that has been rock solid from day one. He deserves it IMO.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Kangaroo;4877971 said:
In the apple top downloads which the #'s suggest who tends to win by the most downloads.

Terry is #2
Pope #4
Nick #5
Pope #7
Trevin #13
Melanie #14
Melanine #18
Amanda #23
Terry # 30
Amanda #31
Nick #40

That is from last night and the downloads are a huge bonus and I am guessing the total of each song counts.

The download #'s are suggesting Trevin & Amanda are going home.

That Pope is probably going to win in the end with Melanie and Nick fighting for 2nd and third

Terry may have saved him self for another week with his best performances but yes he should be in a rock band :yourock:.

So there you have it the itunes prediction

I know if a contestant gets their song in the top 10 of iTunes then they get 10x the votes and as of right now at 10:42 am Terry, Cassadee, Nicholas, and Trevin who is now #9 would all get 10x the votes. Not sure when the cutoff is though?

blindzebra

Reaction score
If I am voting Cassadee and Melanie go home.

I don't get the love for Cassadee, she is an Avril Lavigne clone.

That last song for Melanie was awful...creepy Sesame street.

And Celo did Trevin no favors with Walking on Sunshine...really?

Terry and Amanda killed it last night.

Nick was solid as always.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4878036 said:
I know if a contestant gets their song in the top 10 of iTunes then they get 10x the votes and as of right now at 10:42 am Terry, Cassadee, Nicholas, and Trevin who is now #9 would all get 10x the votes. Not sure when the cutoff is though?

Cutoff was 10pm et I think was going by the numbers at the time

The change in song downloads since I posted going to make it interesting

Amanda Looks to be out for sure with Trevin moving up in the top 9 and Melanie having two songs at 12 & 17.

The top 3 are for sure Terry, Nick & Pope. Trevin & Melanie are going to be tight now since he moved to the top 9 with his one song the other is not even register in the top 100.

I am no longer sure on the 4th spot it is up for Grabs between Trevin and Melanie

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
blindzebra;4878088 said:
If I am voting Cassadee and Melanie go home.

I don't get the love for Cassadee, she is an Avril Lavigne clone.

That last song for Melanie was awful...creepy Sesame street.

And Celo did Trevin no favors with Walking on Sunshine...really?

Terry and Amanda killed it last night.

Nick was solid as always.

Yeah the major love for Cassadee is somewhat puzzling. I agree on the first song for Trevin :bang2:

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Kangaroo;4878314 said:
Cutoff was 10pm et I think was going by the numbers at the time

The change in song downloads since I posted going to make it interesting

Amanda Looks to be out for sure with Trevin moving up in the top 9 and Melanie having two songs at 12 & 17.

The top 3 are for sure Terry, Nick & Pope. Trevin & Melanie are going to be tight now since he moved to the top 9 with his one song the other is not even register in the top 100.

I am no longer sure on the 4th spot it is up for Grabs between Trevin and Melanie

Yeah I agree that the 4th spot will be close between Trevin and Melanie. Trevin's other song "Walking On Sunshine" is actually #56

Kangaroo

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4878327 said:
Yeah I agree that the 4th spot will be close between Trevin and Melanie. Trevin's other song "Walking On Sunshine" is actually #56

Thanks I missed it some how :)