The Walking Dead (S5) - 2nd half of season thread ***Spoilers***

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i still wonder why they didn't head for the coast in GA. there's all kinds of islands they could go take over and live like gilligan and just be fighting big spiders and bad radio show gimmicks.

It wouldn't have made for much of a show I guess!

3 episodes and everyone boards a boat for the islands! LOL!

My idea would have been go north because zombies don't move well when they're frozen... but again, you can't make much of a show off of that premise.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Imagine how much more fun it would be if the zombies in TWD were more like JL Bourne ones from "Day by Day Armegeddon" series some being irradiated, mutated, slow movers, fast movers.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Imagine how much more fun it would be if the zombies in TWD were more like JL Bourne ones from "Day by Day Armegeddon" series some being irradiated, mutated, slow movers, fast movers.

Personally I pray that if the zombie apocalypse ever were to hit, they move like the walking deads version and not world war z versions lol.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Personally I pray that if the zombie apocalypse ever were to hit, they move like the walking deads version and not world war z versions lol.

I hear you. Thinking and fast moving zombies pretty much guarantees mankind becomes #2 on the food chain pecking order.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah, the trap thing & Daryl getting caught by it was odd.

The other odd thing was Glenn laying on the ground, with a hole in his shoulder and the zombies are piling on him like cordwood, but he makes it out alive...

3 seasons ago, poor Dale is held down by a single zombie with one arm and proceeds to rip out his innards with the other.

Go figure.

Yeah they have these little things once in a while that it's like...WTH how did they live.

Like Tyrese living through all those zombies that surrounded him when he got out of the car on that run, when he was upset. It was like...WTH...how....

Of course they do some similar things in the comics as well. Tyrese was left in the gym (At the prison), completely surrounded by tons of zombies and some how when Rick and everyone went back to kill him (Cause they knew he'd be a zombie) he's just sitting in there waiting. After having killed an entire giant filled gym of zombies all on his own....and without a gun.