"The Walking Dead" Season 4– Episodes 9-16...

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Watching it again, love the way Daryl said what happened then it did.

Stryker44

Reaction score
If Abraham isn't going to be the next evil adversary, then who will it be?

Angus12

Reaction score

My guess would be random groups of people/walkers while they are trying to find each other. Then The Hunters make an appearance.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score

Personally, I don't see them introducing any of the published options before the end of this season. It seems like they would be pushing the story-line to get everyone back together and still roll out one of the next options. They will most likely introduce a new angle or angles like they did in season 1 with the CDC episodes.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

At this point trying to establish another long-term adversary so soon after the governor would be a mistake. We just finished ad adversary arc that lasted what? Over 20 episodes at least.

And it's not like there aren't adversaries aplenty out there in that the group(s) have to face, i.e. zombies, marauding bands and such. And not too mention adversaries within the group.

Tawney88

Reaction score

SPOILER

Abraham is Ricks friend in the comics. They travel to Washington together, Abrahams group brings Ricks group together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tawney88

Reaction score
Lol, just pointing it out. I have been guilty from time to time myself!

It's hard for those of us who have read all the comics. I couldn't be an actor on the show, I'd leak stuff all the time.

Stryker44

Reaction score
I don't mind stuff being leaked from the comics since the arc of the show hasn't occurred in exactly the same sequence or time frame.

I just hope we find out who was posting those menacing signs around and about that the Governor was seeing shortly before the prison raid. That's a big unanswered question at this point.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Did they explain the bus and how everyone got turned? If so, I missed it. I don't recall anyone getting shot or were seriously injured getting on it at the end of the first half of the season.

Angus12

Reaction score
Did they explain the bus and how everyone got turned? If so, I missed it. I don't recall anyone getting shot or were seriously injured getting on it at the end of the first half of the season.
No, it hasn't been explained yet. But if you saw the back of the bus, it was riddled with bullet holes. Somebody could have been shot as they were leaving, died, and turned. Which could explain the rest of them dying in the close quarters of the bus.

Pretty convenient way to get rid of a lot of people at once, since they were extras to the group from Woodbury.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

well that just made no sense. even if 1 person turned, great. they're busy eating 1 person who will take time to turn. did no one think of getting off the bus or opening the door?

DanteEXT

Reaction score
well that just made no sense. even if 1 person turned, great. they're busy eating 1 person who will take time to turn. did no one think of getting off the bus or opening the door?

Someone could have taken one down even if munching on another person you would think.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, it hasn't been explained yet. But if you saw the back of the bus, it was riddled with bullet holes. Somebody could have been shot as they were leaving, died, and turned. Which could explain the rest of them dying in the close quarters of the bus.

Pretty convenient way to get rid of a lot of people at once, since they were extras to the group from Woodbury.

The other thing is that some of them could have been close to death with the flu.

But here's the other side of the coin...

These folks have been through this "zombie apocolapse" for a while now. I would think if you're in the company of someone or someone(s) were close to dead or close to death, they (the remaining folks) would have pitched their arses off the bus.

I dunno, I hope they explain that a little better or at some point come across a surviving group from the bus. If we find out that every person on that bus died, I'll give that part of the show a thumbs-down.

The three worst parts of episode 10 for me were the "Carol reveal", bus thing and Tyreese, instead of helping out more at the train-track massacre decides to spend most of his time hitting one zombie in the head, over and over and over again... while other folks are getting bit.

Last edited:

blindzebra

Reaction score
All the people on the bus were the old and sick from Woodberry so their walker experience was limited and the bus was stopped in the middle of the road so I can see how some of them left the bus that broke down and got bit. Came back and the old and weak with the flu could not fight them off in cramped quarters.