The Walking Dead-Season 9, Episodes 1-8

blindzebra

Reaction score
Judith is wearing Rick's hat, but how much Shane will she show in her actions? In the dream sequence, Rick had with Shane, they sure made it seem that she was not Rick's daughter.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ok read 6 years have passed n maggie is gone.

tenor.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, gone.

Wow. That's just nuts. What about Hilltop? What about her son? Does she just slip,out in the middle of the night?

I can't believe that an integral character like that gets no form of closure whatsoever?

Wow.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The "talkers" are not zombies... but the next adversary– The Whisperers.
WHEW - i honestly thought they *were* evolving and i wasn't ready for that. hell i still don't know how their flesh falls off for 6+ years and so many out there functional.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sorta. it was her last show also. since 6 years have passed, she just won't be in any show the rest of this season. they'll talk about her leaving and why i suppose, but she's already gone. kinda a crappy way to get written out for such a strong character.

Yeah, a real head scratcher.
:huh:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WHEW - i honestly thought they *were* evolving and i wasn't ready for that. hell i still don't know how their flesh falls off for 6+ years and so many out there functional.

Funny you bring that up, my wife and I had that exact same conversation last night! It's just comes down to your suspension of disbelief. If you can "buy" the possibilities of zombies at all, you have to throw nature and human anatomy out with it.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How does that work? Are they among the herd, influencing their movements?

"The Whisperers" are a group of bad-arses that wear the skins of the dead (think of "Leather Face" from "Texas Chainsaw") in order to move freely amongst the dead.

And yes, by doing that they can control the movements of the herds... Unleashing a herd upon an enemy if needed.