The Walking Dead...

MegaMagick

Reaction score
It seems like this show is going to become pretty bat crazy soon. The finale was pretty crazy already with everyone being sharpshooters, having seemingly infinite ammo(until they have to reload for dramatic effect, oh noes zombie behind you now!), and a ninja woman with a samurai sword.

Disappointed only a few no names died, i wanted either Glenn or Maggie(preferably Glenn) to go, T-dog is basically an afterthought who should've died a long time ago, and i thought Andrea and Carol should've died as well.

Still a great episode and i'm hyped for season 3.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;4468052 said:
My only problem with Lori is she is the worst mother on the planet.

How the hell do you lose your son as much as she does in the middle of a zombie apocalypse?

Her only freaking job is to watch that kid ...... and she never has a clue where he is at.

She is worse than the home alone mom.

Have you ever dealt with a 12 yo male? LOL!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MegaMagick;4468057 said:
It seems like this show is going to become pretty bat crazy soon. The finale was pretty crazy already with everyone being sharpshooters, having seemingly infinite ammo(until they have to reload for dramatic effect, oh noes zombie behind you now!), and a ninja woman with a samurai sword.

Disappointed only a few no names died, i wanted either Glenn or Maggie(preferably Glenn) to go, T-dog is basically an afterthought who should've died a long time ago, and i thought Andrea and Carol should've died as well.

Still a great episode and i'm hyped for season 3.

At least they did portray the group taking target practice at one point.

And they were rotating from character to character so you didn't see the reloading sequence, except with Herschel.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;4468131 said:
Have you ever dealt with a 12 yo male? LOL!

Yup.

And no way in hell he would be running around in the woods during a zombie apocalypse.

Trendnet

Reaction score
TheCount;4467999 said:
Now, I'd never hit a woman... but like Chris Rock said, I'd shake the **** out of Lori! That woman drives me insane! She sleeps with husbands best friend the moment she thinks he's dead, then it turns out he's not dead so she runs to him and then she basically poisons his mind by saying Shane doesn't think you can protect us.

Then Shane tries to kill her husband and is a danger to the whole group so Rick ends up killing the dude after giving him a million chances. And the woman has the balls to treat him like he did something wrong?!

I guess she's upset case now she won't have two bad mofos protecting her annoying ***.

BTW, score one for T-Dawg, I thought he'd be a goner this season for sure. :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki;4468041 said:
It's because she still had feelings for Shane.

Rick & Lori's marriage hasn't been good for a long time.

And she knows it was Shane that saved her and Carl at the beginning so there is no doubt some feelings of guilt there over Shane's demise.

I think everyone was mad about how she acted.

The writer (on talking live and on a separate we interview) said the reason she was mad was because she was deflecting her own blame. She knows she is responsible for it as she pushed for it to happen.

Now, I don't know if she comes out and says that later on to clarify it or not. If she does not than I think most of the audience will miss it and take it for something else.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;4468052 said:
My only problem with Lori is she is the worst mother on the planet.

How the hell do you lose your son as much as she does in the middle of a zombie apocalypse?

Her only freaking job is to watch that kid ...... and she never has a clue where he is at.

She is worse than the home alone mom.

Agreed.

I mean I can understand if it is once in a great while that he slips away. But it seems he is always outside walking around from person to person or out in the woods and so on.

If she is not going to watch him better than she is now maybe she should Get that kid a walkie talkie and make him wear it so if she can't find him she can call him or something.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
not a fan of the zombie pets direction.

I can handle the fake gun play hollywood always throws at us, but docile zombies on leashes went too far in comic book fiction for my liking.

call me crazy, but I like my zombie Apocalypse to be grounded a bit more in logic and science.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Eric_Boyer;4468592 said:

I can handle the fake gun play hollywood always throws at us, but docile zombies on leashes went too far in comic book fiction for my liking.

call me crazy, but I like my zombie Apocalypse to be grounded a bit more in logic and science.

The zombie pets shouldn't last very long if they follow the comic.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
Phoenix;4468613 said:
The zombie pets shouldn't last very long if they follow the comic.

unless I find that zombies can be drugged to become so docile, *I'm not liking the cliff hanger we saw at the end.

we can't explain it away with the no arms or no jaw because they would still have the instinct to do damage, even if they were physically unable to.

I have a co-worker that has already attempted to justified it as he has read the novels, but I 'm not happy with his defense.

the show needs to come up with something better then what I was told.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But Eric that was kind of a kick-arse scene with the hooded do-gooder and the two chained zombies behind. :)

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Eric_Boyer;4468592 said:

Seems like they are more than just pets to me. You would think they would help mask her human smell and make it easier for her to walk amongst them.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday;4469908 said:
Seems like they are more than just pets to me. You would think they would help mask her human smell and make it easier for her to walk amongst them.

Yeah, that's the conclusion I came to.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
Doomsday;4469908 said:

I know that is the lame explanation from the GN, but in reality, they would draw attention to the person.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Eric_Boyer;4469939 said:
I know that is the lame explanation from the GN, but in reality, they would draw attention to the person.

Nope ... same thing as covering themselves with zombie gore.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;4469931 said:
Yeah, that's the conclusion I came to.

as someone noted, unless she found some wonderdrug to chill out zombies, no jaw, no arms, no matter. they will come at you until dead. again. to have her boyfriend and his brother (or something like that) in chains all nice and handy is a pretty huge direct contradiction to the entire premise.

we'll have to see how they explain that one but it won't be easy.

i was disappointed in this one to be honest. parts i loved, parts made no sense. if you see a ton of zombies coming at you, hop in a car and honk them away while you stay quiet on the farm. too bad they don't have the challenger anymore with the alarm that wouldn't stop.

rick. what the hell happened to him? i'm not sure i like this change in him or his reasons to kill shane. *i wanted him dead*. well that's going to make it harder for everyone to believe shane was out to kill rick and it was self defense.

he has a nice 1:1 with lori about it all and then just shout out to the entire group I KILLED MY BEST FRIEND FOR YOU!!!!!

there's a million ways to tell people what happened and he found the worst possible way to do that. he's lost trust he will now have to regain and he did it right after daryl said rick was honorable. he freaked out his son (and good lord dude, for as much as you're outside GET A TAN!) and is really only splintering the group.

telling them my way or the highway in the middle of nowhere only means people will likely jump ship later.

from what i understand from talking dead, this is a new rick. rick was always based on what was good for the group and to see I WANTED HIM DEAD was such a character turnaround that made no sense to me. in every situation he's calmly worked through it by a solid through process.

it was interesting everyone knew to go back to the highway. that and they all got there together just in the nick of time, but that's hollywood.

still my favorite show but they lost me some in this one. too many changes all at once and then the comic book zombies on a leash.

i want hershels shotgun. sucker can hold a ton of shells.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
zrinkill;4469977 said:
Nope ... same thing as covering themselves with zombie gore.

zombie slime doesn't have the instinct to kill as zombie pets do.

removing arms and mandible would not stop them from trying to get at you. zombies are strong enough to pull down a horse as we witnessed in a previous episode, yet this women has two attached by leashes, and they sit their all docile.

no way in hell is that smart.

220px-Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG