The World Cup Thread

ethiostar

Reaction score
Ren;3447003 said:
German coach caught on camera eating his buggers

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a52b0qvBQjU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a52b0qvBQjU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:muttley:

Just one more reason why soccer is a stupid game!

:D

mldardy

Reaction score
Ren;3447003 said:
German coach caught on camera eating his buggers

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a52b0qvBQjU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a52b0qvBQjU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:muttley:
I could have done without this.

MartinRamone

Reaction score
Nice match tomorrow. I think Brazil and hopefully Uruguay will advance to next round.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Can't wait to watch Brazil in them moooorniiinnnn.

I learn more and more about Soccer when I watch Brazil than any other team.

Hoov

Reaction score
It looks like all the quarter final games are going to be good. I see a lot of people don't like Argentina, i've been routing for them from the start. If they can get past Germany I really like their chances to win it all.

Brazil is fun to watch too, they do a great job with controlling the ball and setting up scoring opportunities.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I need Brazil to lose to win $100.00.

ethiostar

Reaction score
I can't believe what i'm seeing from Brazil. I don't think i've ever seen them unravel like this since i started watching them, 30+ years. I bet they wish they had Adriano and Ronaldinho on the squad now.

Ren

Reaction score
The first half from Brazil is as good as i've seen them play in years, the 2nd half, wow... complete collapse

UKCowboysFan

Reaction score
Ren;3449424 said:
The first half from Brazil is as good as i've seen them play in years, the 2nd half, wow... complete collapse

They just seemed to unravel after the keeper's mistake for the equalizer.

The Dutch are looking good to reach the final now

DemonBlood

Reaction score
Ugh, I think I jinxed Brazil. I started rooting for them to win the WC when Italia got eliminated because a lot of their players play for my favorite team Inter. :(

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow .. did anyone see the winning penalty kick in Uruguay vs Ghana?

-Reality

ethiostar

Reaction score
Well, that was a heartbreaking lose for Ghana. I can't imagine what Gyan is feeling right now. I feel sick to my stomach for him.

If its any consolation, overall Ghana played a very good game. They are a very young team so they will probably make another good run at it in 2014.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Reality;3449805 said:
Wow .. did anyone see the winning penalty kick in Uruguay vs Ghana?

-Reality

Yeah, that was pretty sick. All i got to say is that guy has a lot of balls. It could have backfired on him in a very bad way.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
What a great soccer day!.. Ghana and Uruguay was a great game. Suarez saving the day with that hand ball!!!:eek: How could you miss that PK?

I was never as high as many where on brasil. They can be beat and today was a prefect example. This is not the same brasil that used to dominate. There is no RONALDO, RIVALDO, ROMARIO, RONALDIHNO there is nobody on this team that really scares you.

Spain is the best team left in the World cup:cool:

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
Ghana diserved to go through. I can't believe an intentional hand ball by Uruguay put them into the semis. I hope the Dutch destroy them.