These cheating refs are out of control. I’m sick of it!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
They aren't cheating they just suck at their jobs and the NFL is too egotistical to see that a lot of fans are losing interest because of it.

Eventually it is going to come to a head and their ratings will suffer.
Fans aren't losing interest just like the ones here who say it's all fake and scripted aren't losing interest and continue to watch. The more people get upset, the more they'll watch to "confirm" they're right. How many times do you hear that sports media is to be avoided because they're biased against the Cowboys and then read everything those guys write right here on this site? Sports media has people hooked the same way "refs are out to get X team" has people hooked.

Mark

Reaction score
Eagles horsecollar tackle on Bills QB to the point of ripping his jersey.
- They didn't call it but called the QB for intentional grounding.

It was terrible officiating.

Only question is incompetence or intentional.
It was entirely intentional. Any dispassionate person on a jury presented with such evidence would have convicted the Eagles of a "horse-collar" or roughing penalty.

Yet, the play gets turned on its head, with the Bills penalized with a damning grounding/loss-of-down penalty.

Combined with the remainder of appalling officiating in the first half, it was perhaps the most egregious miscarriage of justice I've seen in fifty years of watching the NFL.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Those who think these games are all rigged to help Philly win, you should find something else better to do than watch NFL football. It’s becoming real tiring watching fans use officiating as an excuse for why Philly keeps winning.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Eagles horsecollar tackle on Bills QB to the point of ripping his jersey.
- They didn't call it but called the QB for intentional grounding.

It was terrible officiating.

Only question is incompetence or intentional.
That seemed incontrovertible, torn collar and all.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Did you get to watch the Cowboys winning championships in the 70’s or 90’s?

One of the reasons people hated the Cowboys so much was the perception that the Cowboys got all the calls, all the time. When you’re winning, that’s the perception.

When you’re not winning, and/or need the help of other teams, it’s gonna seem like the refs are out to getcha. And this is the place the Cowboys have now been for almost three decades.

Confirmation bias also plays a huge role, when we don’t get the results that we need (on an emotional level), we scream about conspiracy theories…like refs targeting only certain teams, ironically our team and the teams we need help from.

The old adage ”winning fixes everything “ is so very true. Just win, and the bad calls that may or may not have happened won’t be remembered, but more importantly those bad calls won’t matter.
You seem to like the Eagles… historically

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Season in and season out these refs keep helping the dirty birds, chiefs and used to help the patriots. Buffalo should have won that game!!!!! They were robbed! I am sick and tired of watching the same stupid biased cheating ref calls and non calls over and over and over and over and over. These refs are out of control! It doesn’t matter if we go 10-7, 12-5 or 17-0! We will walk into the playoffs and the refs will hit us with an uppercut!! Oh I hate it!!!
gee it almost seems like this is all fixed ! lol
And then the refs, sure it is same ol same ol, refs arent biased against specific teams. they call the games as they are told to call them.
NY office is in their ears in each game they call, and make all the calls on disputed calls. They may even tell the to throw a flag, and they tell them what it is for.

I cant believe some you actually believe the whole refs dont like the cowboys, or they helped eagles beat buffalo. lol.
they are doing what they are told to do.
the real cheaters are the owners, they make all the crazy rules, stupid rules, vague rules like the catch rules.
A classic example is the dez catch..

The refs you hate called it a catch on the field !! it was then NY that took over the call and decided it was not a catch!
So how is that the refs fault??

all this bad call no call etc is instigated by the Ny office and I will let you ponder on why all this is done each year, but it isnt biased refs lol that is childish to
come to that conclusion.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
When I have to go to hill billy family reunions, these are the topics that are brought up, without fail, every single time.

Inflation
Griping about current president, doesn't matter whom, just current.
Weather
Refs cheating or just bad play calling.

I associate this type of talk as blue collar idiot talk. You can't do anything about any one of those things and or it happens to everyone equally, so why gripe about it?

It's funny how many people on this message board would fit in well at these hill billy family reunions.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Did you get to watch the Cowboys winning championships in the 70’s or 90’s?

One of the reasons people hated the Cowboys so much was the perception that the Cowboys got all the calls, all the time. When you’re winning, that’s the perception.

When you’re not winning, and/or need the help of other teams, it’s gonna seem like the refs are out to getcha. And this is the place the Cowboys have now been for almost three decades.

Confirmation bias also plays a huge role, when we don’t get the results that we need (on an emotional level), we scream about conspiracy theories…like refs targeting only certain teams, ironically our team and the teams we need help from.

The old adage ”winning fixes everything “ is so very true. Just win, and the bad calls that may or may not have happened won’t be remembered, but more importantly those bad calls won’t matter.
Nobody thought that..

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
When I have to go to hill billy family reunions, these are the topics that are brought up, without fail, every single time.

Inflation
Griping about current president, doesn't matter whom, just current.
Weather
Refs cheating or just bad play calling.

I associate this type of talk as blue collar idiot talk. You can't do anything about any one of those things and or it happens to everyone equally, so why gripe about it?

It's funny how many people on this message board would fit in well at these hill billy family reunions.
I think I know your sister. Great lady. I love the reunions.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
If you go to the main NFL sub on reddit, many fans identify their team in their profile. There is a ton of talk from neutrals about how badly slanted the Bills-Eagles game was and many people noting that its been going on all year for them.

This isn't just a Cowboys fan thing.

I have absolutely no idea why the league would want the Eagles to win. It seems like its luck more than any conspiracy and luck runs out.

T-RO

Reaction score
Use your mind folks. Think! Don't let stupid people intimidate you. Don't let powerful people or their puppets influence you. They are toxic and they have unlimited money to use PR/propaganda to tell you what to think.

It's simple.

Ask:
-Do most billionaires want more billions?
-Do most billionaires care about ethics, doing the right thing, caring what happens to you or your neighbor?
-In a world where every aspect of the NFL is gambled on, is there opportunity for billionaires to shave money on who wins/loses, the margin, the over/under, the individual numbers in fantasy?
-Does favoritism and agenda impact business, appointees, opportunities? Why would sports be different?

Just think. Always think. Those using stüüpid GIFs and petty insults on this thread really hope you don't.

Last edited:

T-RO

Reaction score
If you go to the main NFL sub on reddit, many fans identify their team in their profile. There is a ton of talk from neutrals about how badly slanted the Bills-Eagles game was and many people noting that its been going on all year for them.

This isn't just a Cowboys fan thing.

I have absolutely no idea why the league would want the Eagles to win. It seems like its luck more than any conspiracy and luck runs out.
Have you even thought to look at the vital penalty disparity when these teams play:
49ers
Chiefs
Eagles

Did you ever think to look at it when the Patriots played through Brady's era?

Do you like data, evidence, facts...those kinds of things?

catiii

Reaction score
gee it almost seems like this is all fixed ! lol
And then the refs, sure it is same ol same ol, refs arent biased against specific teams. they call the games as THEIR CAPO'S IN NY HAVE WAGERED!!
NY office is in their ears in each game they call, and make all the calls on disputed calls. They may even tell the to throw a flag, and they tell them what it is for. VINNY SAID TO THROW A FLAG HERE HE NEEDS SOME EXTRA FOR HIS COUSIN

FIXED...THE POST AND THE GAMES. WE KNOW WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON SO FUGHETTABOUTIT. :( :grin:

Last edited:

Legendz82

Reaction score
Ummm, super bowl was close, dear. Take your own advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you mean? I’m not sure how this helps your point that the refs want to keep games close. The flag on bradberry didn’t help keep the game close. It literally ended the game. It was a flag and it was called. Some people contort an argument to fit a conspiracy until it’s factually doesn’t make sense anymore.

Legendz82

Reaction score
The owners would care. The notion you think you know better than they do what is good for the sports league they own is deluded.
It’s funny that people think that if the nfl was instructing official's to make calls, the billionaire owners would sit there and be silent. The refs that are not even full time employees would not have a leak sell the story. I mean if you really believe that, how can you even be a fan anymore. The conspiracy theories are such a weak way to view things. Like a guy who says he failed at life because everyone out to get him.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
11 penalties to 4 on that eagles game, I wish that I knew how they avoid so many calls. Especially the blatant ones. How do they not call the double horse collar on Allen.. he’s the qb EVERYONE is looking at that play. The crazy part is Allen gets a flag.. lol

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Have you even thought to look at the vital penalty disparity when these teams play:
49ers
Chiefs
Eagles

Did you ever think to look at it when the Patriots played through Brady's era?

Do you like data, evidence, facts...those kinds of things?
During the period in question yesterday, Buffalo had 10 penalties and Philadelphia had 1. That's despite the fact that replay showed several clear penalties on Philly.

During the Miami game, Miami had 10 penalties for 70 yards. Philly had 0 penalties despite a bunch of replays showing them. That's a near statistical impossibility.

These long periods of statistical improbabilities have spawned all of these questions. This isn't just me or even Cowboy fans.

The snarky "data, evidence, facts" comment isn't necessary.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Against the Dolphins the Eagles were called for 0 penalties while Dolphins had 10.