These Cowboys might go all the way

Kwyn

Reaction score
33-10 is not a dominating or convincing win? Damn lol
Nope. Anything less than a “fortyburger” or “fiftyburger” is failure here at the Zone

We value style points and pointless stats for Stephen A and Skip more than we do what actually happens on the field

snadler

Reaction score
Listen, winning is good, but boys doing what they should be doing isn’t doing anything to convince me they are any closer to winning a super bowl. You knew this winning streak was coming a mile away based on the schedule, lets see their last 4 games

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lets see one win vs a team with at least a chance of making the playoffs before we plan the parade. 7-1 vs way below 500 teams and 0-2 vs contenders. Beat Washington, then go 3-2 or 4-1 vs Seattle, Philthy, Buffalo, Miami and Detroit and I'll take them seriously.

ICP

Reaction score
Good grief, we've played two contenders in the NFC this year and lost to both. Let's pump the brakes and see what happens when we hit that difficult stretch in a couple weeks

Steve007

Reaction score
Another win. At this point who can stop us? This team is starting to remind me of all those great teams in the past and I don’t think we have peaked yet!! At this point we have to be favorites to make the NFCCG!!! Enjoy the ride fellas!!
Your joking right?

Steve007

Reaction score
The good thing about our situation is that if we keep on winning, we'll find out soon enough if we're better than San Francisco and Philly.
So, I'm good waiting.
The playoff/post-season is when and where this question gets answered.
The question has been answered every year for the past 26 years. The answer will be the same this year.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I feel bad for the optos, sometimes its like they havent been through a season before. They are so bipolar,

yay we beat a bad team, yay we beat another bad team, yay three bad teams in a row, we rock, gonna win it all

prep yourself man

rambo2

Reaction score
I feel bad for the optos, sometimes its like they havent been through a season before. They are so bipolar,

yay we beat a bad team, yay we beat another bad team, yay three bad teams in a row, we rock, gonna win it all

prep yourself man
The Cowboys are a good team.

reddyuta

Reaction score
imp we should be throwing more to TEs,no reason not to throw it to them on 2 TEs sets when the run game is not working.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Unless we see it keep both feet on planet Earth!!!

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
The OP may be a tad over excited. Which doesn't bode well for his sex partners. However, SF and Philly aren't beating down every opponent and resting all their starters in the 3rd quarter either. I get that a lot on here have been disillusioned over the past 25 years or so. But anyone watching the NFL this year should have figured out by now that its as wide open as it's ever been and no team has been very convincing for more than a 2 or 3 week stretch. Which means Dallas has a legitimate shot. So you can choose to be optimistic and hope for the best. Or you can choose to be miserable and continually crap on the team's inability to be crowned superbowl champions in week 11. There are no signature wins in the regular season. That's what the playoffs are for. That means we are tied with everyone else in the league at zero for the season. Stop listening about how good we are. Stop listening about how bad we are. Thirty one other teams hate us. No need to hate ourselves too.