These Cowboys might go all the way

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Another win. At this point who can stop us? This team is starting to remind me of all those great teams in the past and I don’t think we have peaked yet!! At this point we have to be favorites to make the NFCCG!!! Enjoy the ride fellas!!
I think they could.

stiletto

Reaction score
I’d settle for even beating a bad team if they had a winning record.
We really are low standard but it is true. We got a tough stretch coming up. Need to see how that goes before even getting remotely excited.

TheCritic

Reaction score
I actually got a kick out of this sweet troll thread!! Playing the role of the extreme homer heel still has some mileage left on it apparently LOL.

rambo2

Reaction score
Was a great run but doesn't negate what I said or the fact they really struggled up to that point. Untill that 21 yard TD he was averaging what 3 yards a carry?
They struggled so bad that they only won by 23 and took the 1st team out midway in the 4th.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Another win. At this point who can stop us? This team is starting to remind me of all those great teams in the past and I don’t think we have peaked yet!! At this point we have to be favorites to make the NFCCG!!! Enjoy the ride fellas!!
Dude, let’s not get crazy.

Thinks are at the “above average” stage.

Give it a month and we’ll see whether they are a legit front runner.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
People like to rank things but that has little to do with how a team will perform in any given game.

Bland has stepped up in place of Diggs and our offense is starting to come together. Dak has stepped up his performance. Special teams is as good as I have ever seen with the Cowboys.

This team can compete with anyone.
Dont want to rain on you parade, but this Team has shown consistently they CANNOT and have NOT against good teams like SF, KC, Philly and most the above average teams... I no everyone is impressed by beating the 2 worst teams in the league (NYG and Carolina) and scored over 70pts the last 2 weeks but you should when you play teams with record of 1-9 & 3-8.

Stop fooling yourself....this team has not beat a contender in a long while.....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
woof-woof-woof.gif

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Dont want to rain on you parade, but this Team has shown consistently they CANNOT and have NOT against good teams like SF, KC, Philly and most the above average teams... I no everyone is impressed by beating the 2 worst teams in the league (NYG and Carolina) and scored over 70pts the last 2 weeks but you should when you play teams with record of 1-9 & 3-8.

Stop fooling yourself....this team has not beat a contender in a long while.....
Ho does that rain on my parade? We are an improving team. You are fixated on your bias towards failure.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Laughable

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
No, we had a chance to be but we failed miserably against them. The 49ers are better right now.
We're currently the 4th best team in the NFC.
I hope they improve though.
4th lol NO. 3rd at the moment and don’t mention Lions as we will destroy them. But only for a few weeks until Philly gets theirs.