Thing's that annoy you, that shouldn't.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Kendo;4063270 said:
If i hear someone say "exscape" or "acrost" one more time it might send me over the edge. :banghead:

Do you mind if I ax you why?

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
That stupid Robot on FOX.

ENOUGH of that idiotic thing already.

6a00d83451b84f69e201053621eb05970c-550wi

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Dallas;4063599 said:
trickblue and Yeag

The payyeag.com was a complete and utter farse. I wan't my money back.

I work for payyeag.com. We want our money or it's your knee caps.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Kendo;4063270 said:
If i hear someone say "exscape" or "acrost" one more time it might send me over the edge. :banghead:
If you spent more time at the script club this probably wouldn't bother you so much. :laugh1: <<< for NYC. :D

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Signals;4064219 said:
If you spent more time at the script club this probably wouldn't bother you so much. :laugh1: <<< for NYC. :D

I'm going to have to write a Greasemonkey script that subs out that idiot smiley for the preferred one. ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if they had strip clubs in the coal camps back in the days. Back when the coal company paid employees with script...and if so did they call the strip clubs script clubs.

Hmm...

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;4063315 said:
- People that root for their rival team 'just because.' One time I was in Atlanta and watching the Cowboys playing the Patriots in '07 (when Dallas had the lead and then lost it). This one guy was rooting for the Patriots like his life depended upon it...while wearing a Jason Taylor Dolphis jersey. He was a Dolphins fan, but that year he rooted for the Pats because he 'wanted to see them go undefeated.' Literally inexplicable and inexcusable. The gods should've revoked his man card for good and then thrown him into oncoming traffic.

YR

If my team were famous for a bunch of old guys who drink champagne each year once everyone lost a game I would cheer for another team to go undefeated as well. Hearing about the '72 Dolphins every season is annoying.

RS12

Reaction score
People in front of me in line who have to get seperate receipts for individual items. People who still use checks in front of me that dont have them mostly filled out. People paying with food stamps.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Mandles (Guys who wear sandles). No one wants to see your gross feet and it makes you look kind of soft. Bicycle riders are another group everyone could do without. They slow up the road and don't obey traffic signs/rules, and they are usually some of the most smug people you could meet (so proud of how green and healthy they are).