Things the Dallas Cowboys must fix in order to win the Super Bowl

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It'[s a great point because who does Dak lean on when he struggles with coverage reads or other in-game issues?

Garrett? He was supposed to be that guy but I think most of us feel it was more Romo than him.
Moore? You hope so, but he is completely unprovem
Cooper Rush or Mike White? Come on now.

I know no one wants to touch him but if anyone could handle the heat, it's Jerry Jones. I would consider bringing in Art Briles as an offensive consultant. I know people will balk at what went on under his watch at Baylor but as an offensive consultant on an NFL team, he would literally be in charge of nothing.

Briles’ daughter worked for Jerry for a long time, too. It’s the kind of move he’s prone to making.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jobber I think I would agree with everything on your short list, but getting everything on that list done right would virtually seal a Championship brother.
Im dialing in small, and just looking at possibly getting a good pick in the 2nd round... OL or DL.

:)

You know Golden, that is a true fan's logic.

If one is to take the ego of Jerry Jones seriously, although, he had better pay in free agency this off season...and even pay for draft movements, to secure a defines movement to glory again. Now.

A top notched safety and defensive tackle has to be added to the mix. Then top players for about three picks in the draft.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I don't even think much about JG any more. I'm more of the mind of hoping we can get good enough coordinators to overcome.
Yep I used to complain about Garrett but for what he is a fixture and product of Jerrys dysfunction that is here to stay . Its a useless topic to discuss because no amount of embarrassment seem to motivate Jerry to get a better game day coach .

That said Im with you he dose seem open to change coordinators . If Kellen Moore has the affect on the offense that Richards had on defense it could overcome Garrett and from what has been said Jerry is giving Moore authority to do what has to be done and get creative . Hope he is talented enough to get it done Its big gamble on a very unproven guy

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I think the biggest problem was we keepd pulling out plays that end up targeting JAGs that couldn’t execute rather than handing it to Zeke. How many times was he stopped this season? My recollection is that Zeke rather failed to produce in short yardage.
He failed vs the Texans , Colts, and Rams in the playoffs to name just a few. Our O line was not good enough to be predictable. Zek is not Superman. Our predictable play calling sucked and our lame offensive scheme sucked.

I think Moore will be a major improvement over Linehan if Garrett lets him truly run the offense.

GMO415

Reaction score
Wonder why we didn't catch that the Rams had a system qb? Garrett and the whole coaching staff needs to be fired. Belichek stole McVay candy in the super bowl without even trying. With a Patriots team that is only a shell of it's self!
She-it not just NE, but CHI and others through the month of Dec.