Things You're Not Good At

cowboyec

Reaction score
accepting defeat...especially to those damn eagles when we coulda won this division.

with changes to my work schedule that has me doing nights and week-ends like when i was part-time 15yrs ago....my son's autism kicking in to high gear this school year...and bull-**** from my in-laws not understanding what my wife and i are dealing with....plus our daughter about to be a teen....this year and this christmas season has and will suck reindeer ***....i needed SOMETHING to pull my xmas out of the crapper.
was hoping....PRAYING.....my Cowboys would do it.
nope.
just like everything else this yr.....more bull-****.

i hate losing.

kskboys

Reaction score
accepting defeat...especially to those damn eagles when we coulda won this division.

with changes to my work schedule that has me doing nights and week-ends like when i was part-time 15yrs ago....my son's autism kicking in to high gear this school year...and bull-**** from my in-laws not understanding what my wife and i are dealing with....plus our daughter about to be a teen....this year and this christmas season has and will suck reindeer ***....i needed SOMETHING to pull my xmas out of the crapper.
was hoping....PRAYING.....my Cowboys would do it.
nope.
just like everything else this yr.....more bull-****.

i hate losing.
I hv an extra shotgun u cn borrow to take care of possible daughter suitors. Grow out your hair and beard, maybe let your teeth rot, and every horny young man will run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!