Things You're Not Good At

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Small talk. I hate when my Wife has us hosts a party and I have to sit there talking to the Husbands/Boyfriends. Almost none of them are into anything interesting (Movies, NFL, MMA, Fishing, Cars, Beer, etc) so I'll fire up some '80s movies on Netflix and give them some beer (not the good stuff, obviously).

After about an hour, I'll "go to the bathroom" and then dip out to my game room (that I don't let them know I have) where I'll watch MMA or whatever's on. Periodically (like every 30-45 min) I'll sneak back into living room to offer them more beer and then sneak back into the bat cave. Rinse and repeat until they're about to leave and then I reappear at the front door to say "Thanks for stopping by!".

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can do a lot of things in life, but wrapping Christmas presents is not one of them. I just cannot perfect that art. It looks like a 2 year old wrapped the gift.

:laugh:
I'm actually pretty good at wrapping presents, even though I don't like doing it. That's probably the artistic part of me. I swear, I think my mother likes my presents more before she unwraps them. "What, you do didn't want a lifetime supply of paper bags?"

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm actually pretty good at wrapping presents, even though I don't like doing it. That's probably the artistic part of me. I swear, I think my mother likes my presents more before she unwraps them. "What, you do didn't want a lifetime supply of paper bags?"

You are quite the exception in your ability to wrap presents. They say Liberace was aces at it too. Just a little trivia factoid

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You are quite the exception in your ability to wrap presents. They say Liberace was aces at it too. Just a little trivia factoid
Well, I can't play the piano, so there's one difference between us. o_O

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bowling. I bowled in a league for two years from November to March and the last game I bowled was a 78. Granted, there was a bit of PBR invloved but still.......I was awful.
I haven't tried it since I was 17 or 18. I think I bowled 113 or something in that area. I think bowling is one of those things that most people don't really care if they're good at it or not.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Apparently nothing. I've been trying to find something for weeks now and can't. Needlepoint, cricket, cheese fondue, ship in a bottle, long jump, chemistry, mandarin, I've got it all covered.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I can do a lot of things in life, but wrapping Christmas presents is not one of them. I just cannot perfect that art. It looks like a 2 year old wrapped the gift.

Same.

I remember at one point in time being able to wrap gifts well as a kid but that ability has since left me.