This board is pathetic....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Never have I been so saddened to be a Cowboy fan. We are NOT the Eagles people, you dont cheer and be happy when a player gets injured, this is a guy who is the best WR in football and goes out to do his job everyday just loike you and me. To cheer when he gets injured badly like this is beyond pathetic.

Letemburn

Reaction score
Hell Yeah! To Out For The Year!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Rw

Too bad it wasnt his neck instead

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Never have I been so saddened to be a Cowboy fan. We are NOT the Eagles people, you dont cheer and be happy when a player gets injured, this is a guy who is the best WR in football and goes out to do his job everyday just loike you and me. To cheer when he gets injured badly like this is beyond pathetic.
HH31...I'm with ya today! This is pathetic guys...freak'in embarassed by this board today. Show some sportsmanship for Gods sakes.

TO...best wishes...get better fast. Don't like ya, but don't wish ya harm...get better soon.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I agree.. I never applaud injuries.. I'm talkin freak..knee and ankle type injuries... but ain't karma a b!tch. though.. that's all I'll say

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
I totally agree . . .

I'm taking the righteous road as well . . .

Poor T.O.

I hope his widdle weggy gets all better so he can join his team in the Annual NFC Championship Loss . . .

And I hope he gets herpes too . . .

Thank You Row Williams!!!!!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

I see where you're coming from.

TO has had it coming for a long time, though. And the Eagles connection only makes it moreso.

I feel as bad for him as I did when I saw the Hussein boys had bitten the bullet.

Sorry if you think less of me, HH31.

mcnabbmcnow

Reaction score
I agree. I don't want to EVER hear about Philly fans cheering Irvin's injury, you guys are just as bad or worse!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
mcnabbmcnow said:
I agree. I don't want to EVER hear about Philly fans cheering Irvin's injury, you guys are just as bad or worse!

You hush, we could throw a party for TOs ankle injury and we wouldnt be half as bad as Eagles scum.