This dog will be put down on Sunday Night

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I feel bad about this but if JG gets fired along with Linehan, this would be a very successful season.
Feel bad? Why, that little clapping moron has had 8 years to figure out his "process" is nothing but recycled bull dung. He's a puppet, and a blemish on all of who call ourselves fans. He has NO business playing head coach for ANY NFL team. I'll tell you Garrets style, he's one of those fool's who believes, all he has to do is tell players what he wants, then he can go off and eat ice cream and scratch his privates. It's up to the players now to make plays and perform, all without him making an ounce of effort toward being a hands on HC. This fool is like that steel worker supervisor, who has NEVER, EVER built a damn thing, but hey he has a "degree" in building, so he lines up the workers with his grand building schematic, then goes for a 8 hr lunch. Then once he shows up is wondering why the building has never gotten off the ground. That's Clapper...has 6 hr meetings to discuss his grand process, then skates out for his daily world series game, or little league game to watch the kids play. Dude is a jack wagon, and DESERVES to be fired. You want to WIN in this league, you better be willing to put in the time away from the family, like all those legends in the past. Garrett doesn't believe he has to, grief I hate to say it, but I just cannot stomach the little con man.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
They're going to gleefully stomp a mudhole in this team and walk it dry.
ROFL... and the sad part stash, we will get more of the same from this coaching clown car...clapper clapping, and linehan up in his sky palace looking like the dufus he truly is. Look I get it, it's the NFL, not just any schmuck could coach and draw up game plans, but to allow these morons the keys to the car for 8 years is just mind boggling

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ROFL... and the sad part stash, we will get more of the same from this coaching clown car...clapper clapping, and linehan up in his sky palace looking like the dufus he truly is. Look I get it, it's the NFL, not just any schmuck could coach and draw up game plans, but to allow these morons the keys to the car for 8 years is just mind boggling

It's undeniable fact at this point, and something not even the Joneses can ignore any longer. It's just a shame that we have to waste the rest of this season before anything starts to change.

catiii

Reaction score
Feel bad? Why, that little clapping moron has had 8 years to figure out his "process" is nothing but recycled bull dung. He's a puppet, and a blemish on all of who call ourselves fans. He has NO business playing head coach for ANY NFL team. I'll tell you Garrets style, he's one of those fool's who believes, all he has to do is tell players what he wants, then he can go off and eat ice cream and scratch his privates. It's up to the players now to make plays and perform, all without him making an ounce of effort toward being a hands on HC. This fool is like that steel worker supervisor, who has NEVER, EVER built a damn thing, but hey he has a "degree" in building, so he lines up the workers with his grand building schematic, then goes for a 8 hr lunch. Then once he shows up is wondering why the building has never gotten off the ground. That's Clapper...has 6 hr meetings to discuss his grand process, then skates out for his daily world series game, or little league game to watch the kids play. Dude is a jack wagon, and DESERVES to be fired. You want to WIN in this league, you better be willing to put in the time away from the family, like all those legends in the past. Garrett doesn't believe he has to, grief I hate to say it, but I just cannot stomach the little con man.
Don't hold back, say it like ya mean it!!! :D

LittleD

Reaction score
We can finally tank this "cluster *****" of a season... Then fire the Offensive Coaching Staff...
Drop all those overpaid/underperforming players who have made "business decisions" and then
hope to regroup for next year's draft. The sad part is we don't have a decent, franchise QB to build
around. I see more year's of losing frustration on our endless horizon to nowhere.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And yet, somehow, the owner of this team decided to give even more influence and control over the team to Garrett and Linehan. That is the biggest head scratcher in all of this.

After setting franchise records for offensive futility in 2017, Jerry Jones allowed those two to make any and all changes to this team that they wanted. From blaming and cutting Dez, to firing all of those assistants, to hiring their replacements (including Alexander and Kellen Moore).

For that, Jerry Jones deserves every bit of this suffering, but sadly, we fans don't.

What franchise records for offensive futility did they set in 2017? 2017 wasn't a strong year, but the Cowboys have had dramatically worse offensive seasons before.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What franchise records for offensive futility did they set in 2017? 2017 wasn't a strong year, but the Cowboys have had dramatically worse offensive seasons before.

Fewest points scored over a three game stretch in franchise history. Right around this same time last year.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Okay - a single franchise record for a 3 game stretch. The way you worded it sounded like you were referring to multiple records, and records for a season.

superonyx

Reaction score
The Eagles are smelling blood. They know the Cowboys are on the brink of total collapse (if they're not there already). And they also know that they're now in prime position to finish off another team in the division. And the Commanders are about to fall apart due to a huge rash of injuries. They know this thing is once again there's for the taking. And they will happily due so on Sunday Night. If you thought that Titans game was bad? Just wait.

I'm getting the same vibe from this team as when they quit on Wade Phillips and he was canned. Jones might not fire Garrett immediately because he's family, but he will fire him by season's end.
My sig pic resents this thread title.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm a little scared of who the replacement might be.
At this point who cares? Promote Richard, hell have Jerry go live out his dream and play head coach.

This season is on life support. Might as well get weird with it before we take it out behind the shed and put a bullet in it.

cern

Reaction score
The Eagles are smelling blood. They know the Cowboys are on the brink of total collapse (if they're not there already). And they also know that they're now in prime position to finish off another team in the division. And the Commanders are about to fall apart due to a huge rash of injuries. They know this thing is once again there's for the taking. And they will happily due so on Sunday Night. If you thought that Titans game was bad? Just wait.

I'm getting the same vibe from this team as when they quit on Wade Phillips and he was canned. Jones might not fire Garrett immediately because he's family, but he will fire him by season's end.
I fear Pederson and the eagles will show no mercy. they also have a major advantage in that they don't need to study game film. the cowboys game plan never changes. put your children to bed early. it won't be pretty. Gregory, taco and irving won't play in all probability. sean lee's hammikins will keep him out. dak will be running for his life.

Carter

Reaction score
Maher will miss the game tieing kick in Philly and Jason and Jerry will tell us how well we played in all three phases of the game and how proud we can about our effort.

Moral Victories is what matter to These Clowns.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
This is one of those games this team finds a way to win. They always have a few outliers each season. The Jaguars game being an example.

It’s not like the Eagles are that good. I still don’t understand how they won the SB last year. Ugh.

Our record is somewhat misleading. We're 4-4, 2 of our losses were a 17-3 4th quarter lead on Titans and a 17-0 4th quarter lead on Carolina. We really should be 6-2, but we've had issues with the middle of our D-line and outside corners spots. We're getting Timmy Jernigan back for Dallas finally, he's missed every game so far. That's gonna be massive for Fletcher and the DEs. Our pass rush will look very different Sunday Night.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

He may not fire him at seasons end just like how Jerry plans to extend Dak.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
How did your head coach start off his presser after the game?

"I thought we did some real good things in all three phases of the game tonight "

They scratched and clawed and showed team spirit and fight, that is all that matters to Ginger.