This game is on Dak

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
It was bad.

Can't find a scapegoat either on defense this time, they played hard. Just not very talented. Unfortunately, the peanut gallery will be teeing off on McCarthy and Turpin for the next week.

Romo would've been half erect to have the ball with the game on the line with 3 minutes left.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Threw a perfect pass to Turpin. I guess next time he should put a pillow there so Turpin doesn't drop it as well. Dak sucked this game but he did all he could to bring us back as well.
Had 2 more chances AFTER that to get 10 yards. Had 3 other chances total.

Its too much to ask for a $60m QB to get 10 yards?

RS12

Reaction score
You the cavalry fell for the feaux/garbage time/ prevent/ hand is quicker than the comeback again. Clown car rolls up momentarily again. Nobody leads more feaux comebacks than #4.

J_Allen

Reaction score
He should be an honorable man and rework his deal. It's going to be impossible to win with his albatross of a contract.
I would be so embarrassed and feel so guilty that I would. I'm sure there are a few people on the team who are playing to win a championship and you're blocking that from them.

Most of them don't care, but we do have some good players with some drive and self-respect.