This game is on Dak

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Not even gonna just say Romo. Dak in the past would’ve scored a touchdown or at least get tot he respond. Can’t even sniff the red zone.
If we were playing the likes of NY, Washington, or a team like Tennessee, sure.

The Niners? They live in his head rent free. Hasn't been able to solve them since Shanny was trotting Nick Mullens out there.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The whole offense is bad. The scheme is archaic, the playcalling is predictable, the execution is awful, and Dak looks lost when he faces a competent D.

We look like we are in slow-motion out there. Everything takes forever to develop.

It’s like this offense is terrified of working the middle of the field.

Just another horrific display of ineptitude. I am sure the “comeback” will have JJ talking about how we were “hanging around the rim” and such lol
Problem I see is Dak has no confidence in what he sees….unless he’s outside the pocket on the run…..and teams either aren’t letting him on the outside and/or he can’t get on the outside like he use to.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly what we've been saying for years... Wak Prescott stats always come in games that are out of reach and the defense gives up yards for game clock. Works like a charm. Opposing teams get the win and Wak gets his stats. Everyone wins.
17 points isn’t game out of reach. They literally had the ball and went 4 and out to lose the game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Turpin wasn't getting two feet in bounds if he caught the ball any way. Defender would have pushed him out.
I disagree. Defender didn’t even know Turpin had a chance on it. But I don’t blame Turpin. He’s not a deep threat guy. That’s a pass you give Lamb or maybe Tolbert. Too much has to go right for a 5’8 guy to catch that.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Problem I see is Dak has no confidence in what he sees….unless he’s outside the pocket on the run…..and teams either aren’t letting him on the outside and/or he can’t get on the outside like he use to.
Agreed. He is sloth-footed back there. Absolutely unwilling to run anymore.

Granted— this team has no playmakers in the passing game beyond Lamb—- but this FO guaranteed that when they gave both guys market setting deals lol..

Just a cluster-cuss of a franchise right now. No light at the end of the tunnel.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Agreed. He is sloth-footed back there. Absolutely unwilling to run anymore.

Granted— this team has no playmakers in the passing game beyond Lamb—- but this FO guaranteed that when they gave both guys market setting deals lol..

Just a cluster-cuss of a franchise right now. No light at the end of the tunnel.
At all.

McMicah

Reaction score
I didbt expect a lot from Dak, but he’s playing worse than I thought he would post signing. I think he has 0 legs to run with and somehow that has turned him into a perpetual panicked qb, aka playoff Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How often do you see a 4 and out resulting in 0 yards in that scenario?

Even the worst of QBs could gain at least a fee yards.

That moronic throw to start the drive set the tone. He got scared of throwing a pick
Stupid play calling to me. Not sure if they freaked out having no timeouts or what. But you take it underneath. Go to your backs and tight end. Weirdo *** play calling. Doesn’t excuse Dak playing the worst I’ve seen him play.