This game is on Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It was bad.

Can't find a scapegoat either on defense this time, they played hard. Just not very talented. Unfortunately, the peanut gallery will be teeing off on McCarthy and Turpin for the next week.

Romo would've been half erect to have the ball with the game on the line with 3 minutes left.
Not even gonna just say Romo. Dak in the past would’ve scored a touchdown or at least get tot he respond. Can’t even sniff the red zone.

zerofill

Reaction score
Dak once again sabotaged this game. 2 bonehead ints and couldnt gain a single yard on the last drive w the pressure on
Yeah but the 49ers suck... I mean Dak threw it right to them the first play of the last drive, and they couldn't come down with it?
I don't know how much better Dak needs to place the ball for these 49ers to stop dropping it.

Anyone ever wonder if Dak is color blind?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Threw a perfect pass to Turpin. I guess next time he should put a pillow there so Turpin doesn't drop it as well. Dak sucked this game but he did all he could to bring us back as well.
If we’re talking about woulda coulda shouldas…

The final drive should have been his third pick. But the pass was so bad that there were more 49ers in the path of the ball to knock it away from the other 49er he was throwing to

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak sucked for way too much of this game. The rally at the end doesn't cover that up.

BUT to be fair about the last drive..... Turpin should've hauled that one in.
TBF about the last drive, SF dropped the game ending pick the play before that. Dak was terrible this whole game and a couple garbage time scores doesn't change that.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Human trash can and always will be. Hangin with his bros at his place and sayin" you believe some ignorant owner payed me 60 mill a year"!? they then fist bump and bro hug and the room erupts in laughter.

ericb7709

Reaction score
Dak once again sabotaged this game. 2 bonehead ints and couldnt gain a single yard on the last drive w the pressure on
Let's stop with the excuses he has 8 years to do something they gave 240 million to be a bum same ol same ol season is over let's stop talking about this and that nothing will ever change until this team actually gets a real leadership not some fossil that thinks he knows football Jerry jones they don't care about winning or championships just money stop buying there crap hurt them in there pocket that simple

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
The whole offense is bad. The scheme is archaic, the playcalling is predictable, the execution is awful, and Dak looks lost when he faces a competent D.

We look like we are in slow-motion out there. Everything takes forever to develop.

It’s like this offense is terrified of working the middle of the field.

Just another horrific display of ineptitude. I am sure the “comeback” will have JJ talking about how we were “hanging around the rim” and such lol

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
The last 3 drives are a microcosm of Dak’s play

Moved it with ease once SF felt the game was in control. Once it was a one possession game, first throw was into triple coverage and shouldve been picked
Exactly what we've been saying for years... Wak Prescott stats always come in games that are out of reach and the defense gives up yards for game clock. Works like a charm. Opposing teams get the win and Wak gets his stats. Everyone wins.