This game is on Dak

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Man I can’t defend it or explain it. Im mentally checked out. You lose to a team 5 times in a row nothing left to say.
No, its so damn frustrating. Catching the Niners without their all-world RB, top WR, banged up TE, missing a good DE and great LB too - thought this was their chance to finally knock them off tonight - OH WELL

Blitzen

Reaction score
Of course. Pressure is off I’m just saying the game isn’t out of reach down 17 teams do it every week.

In the fourth quarter it seems it is for most teams. They said during the game that the 49ers had two losses after leading the game by at least 10 points in the fourth quarter. The rest of league has two total of such losses. Doesn’t sound like an every week occurrence. Dak against soft zone coverage is his best magic trick (it’s quite a trick).

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
In the fourth quarter it seems it is for most teams. They said during the game that the 49ers had two losses after leading the game by at least 10 points in the fourth quarter. The rest of league has two total of such losses. Doesn’t sound like an every week occurrence. Dak against soft zone coverage is his best magic trick (it’s quite a trick).
Im not saying teams win down 17 what im saying is teams come back down 17…..if the Cowboys didn’t suck so bad I’d commend them for coming back but I’ve seen it before.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our franchise QB's last 4 games against this SF core:

• 23/43 254 yds 1 TD 1 INT - L* (playoffs)
  • 23/37 206 yds 1 TD 2 INT - L* (playoffs)
  • 14/24 153 yds 1 TD 3 INT - L
  • 25/38 243 yds 2 TD 2 INT - L* (fake comeback + coming off bye week)
-0-4 record, 5 TDs, 8 Interceptions
-All 4 games on National TV

r123564_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Mark

Reaction score
To be fair, distinction should be drawn between NFL quarterbacks who routinely make easy throws to wide-open receivers, and those far-less-frequently afforded that opportunity - by reason of a gaggle of factors wholly unrelated to the ability of said QB.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dak will say "I have to do better."
OK, OK, change the needle on that phonograph!
Dak the Quack threw
2 interceptions against the 49ers tonight (should have been 4)
2 against Detroit
2 against Pittsburgh
2 against the Saints

Blimey! Tha is 2 picks in half our games!

Further, me hardies, Dak has an .85 INT rate for games. Not too bad for Dak.

But with every game, $60 mil a year seems like the worst deal in Cowboys history.
Step down, Duk. Let someone else suck as bad.

coult44

Reaction score
Threw a perfect pass to Turpin. I guess next time he should put a pillow there so Turpin doesn't drop it as well. Dak sucked this game but he did all he could to bring us back as well.
75% of the time I’m a Dak guy, even I will say we lost this game because of Dak. His inability or refusal to run the ball combined with his withering arm is making me question how we can possibly win anything the next 3-4 years. He was just awful tonight.

coult44

Reaction score
Dak sucked and the D didn’t help either.
The D ??? Holy crap we have some dumb fans .

The defense would be down the list behind 7-8 things before you could blame them. The offense has to help them out, they did not. Dak did not . Mike M did not.

Zman5

Reaction score
Serious question. Is Dak still doing the Dak dance during the warmup?
The reason I ask is, he doesn't have any zip in his passes this year, and I don't see him torquing his body like he used to.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Hello Stans..how you feeling now about your object of worship? Has the euphoria worn off yet of him getting paid (your Super Bowl). Did he send you a check or at least comp your next ceiling poster?

We tried to tell y'all but there's no swaying small minded cultists. Get some toast for all that egg on your face.