This is the final straw

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
What exactly do you suggest we do? What’s your end game here? Do you want a Sean McVay? Remember him? He’s supposed to be the boy genius that can out coach anyone. Look at his record, look at who he lost to yesterday. Would Cowboys fans be happy with that.

What about Andy Reid? I always hear his name come up. He’s soooooo smart and a great coach yet he does nothing but choke. Still want him? Sean Payton looked magical yesterday, didn’t he? He got slaughtered by the one win Falcons at home, I’m sure that would have gone over really well if he were the Cowboys HC.

Oh wait, Lincoln Riley, right? He’s our savior. He has zero NFL experience, just got worked by K State, yet he’s the one that will fix all of our problems :rolleyes: Some of you need to get a grip. There’s still plenty of games left and contrary to what some of you think, our remaining games look easier by the week. Put on your big boy panties and drive on.
Any of the coaches you mentioned would be improvements.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
its just karma from your hatred in the past. did you find another team?
If Dak was going Hollywood, busy going out with every single Hollywood woman, taking a playoff bye week to go to Cabo, saying he's not concerned about the "perception" it creates or how happy he would be if his career ended with only reaching the playoffs and being happy with his life's achievement, well, I would be the first to be blasting Dak and wanting that selfish, non-leading, choker mentality off of the team.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
If Dak was going Hollywood, busy going out with every single Hollywood woman, taking a playoff bye week to go to Cabo, saying he's not concerned about the "perception" it creates or how happy he would be if his career ended with only reaching the playoffs and being happy with his life's achievement, well, I would be the first to be blasting Dak and wanting that selfish, non-leading, choker mentality off of the team.
so sad man, I could complain about his commercials and crap but it doesn't matter. I could say dak should have a checkout of those calls but it doesn't matter. hatred doesn't rule my life.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Coo Coo Alert!!!

Anyone calling for boycotts is a nut case.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
We cannot go back to business as usual.

We fans have got to threaten to withhold our support.

Boycott this team. Do not purchase anything!

Do not participate until Garret is gone.

When I am now actively rooting for Dak to move on because I care about him. This is beyond over.

This has to be different than just complaining. We need to use our power.
I always felt like picket signs at the Death Star would send a message and get good coverage. :laugh:

madcow74

Reaction score
I'm gonna watch this weekend and I'm buying my son some cowboy gear for xmas

Frozen700

Reaction score
Go find another team. Dak is not going anywhere. The sooner you leave, the better you and everyone else will feel. Problem solved.

The disrespect.

How about you leave? The better everyone else will feel.

You're not a real fan, just a troll. You trying to troll Jerry into signing Dak so you can laugh. Pathetic. Go find a new team bro, stop trolling. It's getting old

#DontpayDak

madcow74

Reaction score
The disrespect.

You're not a real fan, just a troll. You trying to troll Jerry into signing Dak so you can laugh. Pathetic. Go find a new team bro, stop trolling. It's getting old

#DontpayDak

Why is he trolling if he likes his quarterback. A lot of people do

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The disrespect.

#DontpayDak
You're in the minority. Extremely small minority, and butthurt too. Very sad. Dak is going to be here for many years, along with a franchise record contract. Accept it. It's going to happen.

Frozen700

Reaction score
You're in the minority. Extremely small minority, and butthurt too. Very sad. Dak is going to be here for many years, along with a franchise record contract. Accept it. It's going to happen.

You just want this to happen so you can laugh at the cowboys when it fails.

Go away troll

#DontpayDak

Frozen700

Reaction score
You're full of it. Dementia kicking in? Seriously. Grow up. I've supported Dak since he was in college.

No you haven't stop it.

Why are you lying?

You use to hate Dak. Now you are rooting for him in hopes of he fails after we sign him, so you can laugh and tell everyone "I told you so".

Worse kind of fan.

Troll

#DontpayDak

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The only men to decide what the "final straw" might be is Jerry Jones and Stephen. The remaining schedule will most assuredly put a strain on the current setup to remain as is, however. It's not very difficult to imagine a scenario whereby the last 7 games could be the tipping point of a dramatic transition in the weeks to come. A 9-7 or 8-8 finish isn't altogether unlikely, imho.

I see JG and Marinelli as being in extremely precarious positions and if so, big changes are very well within the realm of possibilities. I'm highly inclined to believe the schedule that remains will decide many things to come in terms of coaching and personnel changes. Stay tuned, folks! Things are about to get extremely intriguing in the weeks and days to follow! Changes may well be afoot. o_O

Last edited: