This is the final straw

Frozen700

Reaction score
YOU need to go. We get rid of you and your anti-Dak minions, this forum instantly gets better.

Problem solved.

Hey, stop it. Stop it right now.

I've been nothing but nice to you Dak lovers and this is how I'm treated.

Listen Dak isn't the answer. I know it's not what you want to hear and you are probably banging the keyboard or phone, but I only want to see the cowboys succeed.

I know he wears a star, and you feel like you have to cheer him, like you did with Keith Davis, T-Will, Quincy ect. I get it.

But once you see things the way I do, you'll understand it's about the team, not the player.

#DontpayDak

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hey, stop it. Stop it right now.

I've been nothing but nice to you Dak lovers and this is how I'm treated.

Listen Dak isn't the answer. I know it's not what you want to hear and you are probably banging the keyboard or phone, but I only want to see the cowboys succeed.

I know he wears a star, and you feel like you have to cheer him, like you did with Keith Davis, T-Will, Quincy ect. I get it.

But once you see things the way I do, you'll understand it's about the team, not the player.

#DontpayDak
Go find another team. Dak is not going anywhere. The sooner you leave, the better you and everyone else will feel. Problem solved.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
You don't have to worry about me buying any cowboys gear. I'd be mortified to be seen in it right now.

TheTruthIsOutThere

Reaction score
We cannot go back to business as usual.

We fans have got to threaten to withhold our support.

Boycott this team. Do not purchase anything!

Do not participate until Garret is gone.

When I am now actively rooting for Dak to move on because I care about him. This is beyond over.

This has to be different than just complaining. We need to use our power.
I quit watching this team for three years to boycott from 2012 to 2015, oddly enough when I came back it's been the same ole crap. The good thing I got from taking that time off is that I no longer get upset when they lose, I don't let it ruin my sleep or the next couple of days afterwards. This just isn't really worth allowing your self to get really upset about.

Hardline

Reaction score

When I am now actively rooting for Dak to move on because I care about him. This is beyond over.

I've been doing this for the last 10 years. Can't blame it on me.

stiletto

Reaction score
Again. Why would you think that. Do you have something wrong with you?

It’s a god damned website. Do you think people are beating their wives? What sick existence do you live in?

Oh sorry, maybe I misjudged but given your "drama queen" original post, I thought you had blown a valve or two. My bad. LOL

lockster

Reaction score
Boycotts do work, the problem is getting a big enough group to boycott and then get them to stick together. Most ppl. Are soft and five in. That's why strikes like the players and owners don't turn out good, like the last deal between the owners and players. The owners worked over both the players and fans in the last agreement, and the representatives of the players sold out the lower level players. This is why boycotts and strikes don't work in these situations. Ppl. Are sell outs to self. I no longer go to sonic because the owner told me he didn't need my business after I asked him to fix the problem with my banana shakes not being ground up right, everytime I bought one. I haven't been back since, and that was years ago. I believe in sticking to a plan, but most ppl. Don't. This is why Jerry can keep doing this garbage to his fan base.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I remember one year someone was going to buy time on an electronic billboard near the Death Star that said as much. Nobody would sell the time for such a thing.

Jerry Jones is an extremely powerful person in North Texas. He basically bought off 105.3 The Fan which is the local sports radio channel most listen too down here to lob softballs at the team. Not to mention all the perks he gives to local sports media folks down here.

Jerry basically controls the conversation. And nobody wants to cross him. For obvious reasons.
BECAUSE they are all weak. All glitz and glamor and not much in substance. too many money grubbers there.

So keep kissing Jerry's backside, and kowtowing to him, gotta keep making that high mortgage payment in the better part of town.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

jerryjoneslaugh.jpg

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
acr---what was real reason Jerry hired Bill Parcells????

It had to do with getting funding for Jerry World. A video was leaked back in 2004 or 2005 where Jerry was filmed drunkenly admitting he only hired Bill to get Jerry World built.

There was a certain amount of funding that had to come from the public (taxes) and Jerry was concerned he wouldn't get the necessary support from the fan base unless he gave the appearance he was determined to field a winning team. In comes Bill, a top notch champion coach, and next thing you know the public funding for Jerry World gets passed by the voters.

This is the reason why you will routinely see comments that Jerry is only concerned about money. Hiring JG, an unproven jackwagon with zero experience, only adds fuel to this theory.

exciter

Reaction score
Dak needs to go.

We get rid of him and Garrett and we instantly get better. He's a glorified bus driver.

#DontpayDak
Lol! He threw for 390 yards and 3tds from a 14 point hole last night. That's one hell of a bus driver!

morat1959

Reaction score

This right here has to happen!

morat1959

Reaction score
What exactly do you suggest we do? What’s your end game here? Do you want a Sean McVay? Remember him? He’s supposed to be the boy genius that can out coach anyone. Look at his record, look at who he lost to yesterday. Would Cowboys fans be happy with that.

What about Andy Reid? I always hear his name come up. He’s soooooo smart and a great coach yet he does nothing but choke. Still want him? Sean Payton looked magical yesterday, didn’t he? He got slaughtered by the one win Falcons at home, I’m sure that would have gone over really well if he were the Cowboys HC.

Oh wait, Lincoln Riley, right? He’s our savior. He has zero NFL experience, just got worked by K State, yet he’s the one that will fix all of our problems :rolleyes: Some of you need to get a grip. There’s still plenty of games left and contrary to what some of you think, our remaining games look easier by the week. Put on your big boy panties and drive on.
You are part of the problem!

morat1959

Reaction score
Dude relax. I was pissed last night too, just like other fans were about there teams. But let’s get to the next game.
No!!! We’ve gone to the next game for 23 plus years. Times been up on this clown show! Stop the madness. Every fan should do their part.

morat1959

Reaction score
You’re right. As sad as it is, we just need to stay tied or one game behind Philly. Win in Philly and they likely win this East.

I much rather make the playoffs and see what happens as opposed to finish 8-8 and be left out
What do you think will happen? What gives you hope that anything will be any different?

morat1959

Reaction score
The problem here is Jerry hosts about 100 events at AT&T besides the 10 football games every year. A fan strike does nothing at all at this point. He either wakes up or he doesn't. But he'll make money either way.
Embarrassment...how will he handle that? If you have to buy a ticket, wear a bag over your head with JJ sux written on it. Boo boo and boo some more at this clown show. Start chants during the game....JJ sux! JJ sux! JJ sux! Let’s try that approach. What can it hurt?

morat1959

Reaction score
I haven't purchased anything in years, stopped making road trips to see games, and will continue that approach even after Jerry fires/hires another coach.

The Cowboys are a dysfunctional organization from the top down. The next coach won't be any more successful than the five who preceded him. Until that structure changes (it's not going to), anything else is just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
This should have 1000 likes!

Big_D

Reaction score
Embarrassment...how will he handle that? If you have to buy a ticket, wear a bag over your head with JJ sux written on it. Boo boo and boo some more at this clown show. Start chants during the game....JJ sux! JJ sux! JJ sux! Let’s try that approach. What can it hurt?

I actually mentioned this exact thing after the Jet game. It's worth a shot, but it would have to be an entire stadium. I don't see it having an effect really. Jerry is a dunce living in a dreamworld. He'll dismiss it as a joke or just have some stadium workers fired because of it.